Thread: I learned a lesson

I learned a lesson

Well

Last nite i did the dumbestnthing. I was on my way to danbury to go to the party at triangles. And the highway was under construction. I was fully dressed and i could not bear to sit in bumper traffic under brite lights past construction workers. Oh. So i went home. But i was in the mood for ome excitement and i loved my outfit so much. I felt i could nearly pass. So i drove to nyc. Thinking i would go to escuelita. However. I have never gone out infemme. So. I found the place. Then i was too terrified to get out of the car. I drove around nyc on saturday nite. There were hot girls everywhere. Noone have me second look. But i stayed in the car. Driving around looking for a quiet spot to park and looking for a drag bars in other parts of the city. It was fun to be out in nyc on a saturday nite. I felt like i looked like the rest of the girls. So after. Few hours of that i decided to try to go bck o escuelita. 39th street is slummy. There were people everywhere. And ops arreting people. Finally i parked a few blocks away. And got out of the car. Not quite realizing how far away i was fom the club. There were homeless guys living on the street I walked past them Then realized i was crazy!! My car was in a bad area. I looked like a sexy woman and i was wearing big heels. Omg. I turned back! Walking past a group of homeless living in a weird tent. I heard them say. "hey girl" hey girl. I didnt look. And almost broke into a run. In heels! Got in the car and drove home. I wont be doing that again. I need to be reponsible. Probably need to make some friends also. Should not have gone out alone.!!!! Lesson learned.

You should have keep going towards Danbury. It was top night. You could have met me there lol

Bridgetta, no one pays attention to you if you are inside a car, not even construction workers.
    You could have come to the TG weekend event at the Rainbow Mountain Resort in Scranton, Pa.....or better yet the Raven, in New Hope, Pa. which is probably the same group of girls that go to Triangles. This was a big weekend. If you need more info on where to go, you can pm me.

Ha,,,,Ha,,,,,Ha,,,,, Thats Funny azz hell,,, See,, Being a true knuckle head an this is what always getts me caught dressed like a female is I would have mustered up my Best,,,,,,,,,, ( Trace Akins ),,,,, Voice ,,,, And said ,, WHAT !! You Dont Want Me To Come in that Dam Tint ? Ill come in there an Whip them Dirty Drawers Off yo ass ! LOL,,,,,LOL,,,,,,, Heyyy thats just me ,,,I love a good Laugh ,,,LOL,,,, Or maybe its a good Bum Stomping ? Cant rememeber ,,But its one of um ? LOL,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Pick the right neighborhoods! Then going alone isn't the worse thing you can do! I think you may have been lucky making it back to your car ok! Glad to hear your safe! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Seems like you kept chickening out for the wrong reasons and then worked yourself into a really dangerous spot. Next time, make a good,safe plan for your outing and stick with it!

It didnt hit me how crazy dangerous it was until i got home. As a man im not so easily afraid. But so many factors. What if the car was towed away? I have made parking mistakes and had that happen. . Nyc is a complicated place. And I was only one block from the club.

You didn't want the excitement of the construction workers checking you out so you chose the excitement of driving around all night where maybe you could get lost or end up somewhere bad? Just think of all that time you could have used partying with your friends. The construction guys have things to do other than check the cars that drive by. trust me no one pays attention to the other drivers as long as you don't do something stupid....like prowling places you should not be
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

well.. it was more that the traffic was not moving.. I could see it backed up for miles and the cars were turning around at the entrance to rt 84..

also.. I didnt really plan to get out of the car in nyc.. i just wanted to see how it would work if it did.. and now i know!! now i know...

At least you got home safe and sound, which is the main thing.
    You are also a lot braver than me, I wont even go outside my house while dressed

I think it id the kind of thing that should be in a controlled environment. The funny part was drivingnaround looking for a place to fit in and not finding it. Pivotal moment in some ways.

Well, I learned something from your story too. Next time you'll have a better plan A and plan B.

Silver Member
    Well, now you know why girls don't go out late alone. Many of us have done it. Some have not been so lucky. It is not how tough you are, but how others perceive you. Girls are assumed to be defenseless. Even if you are not some will try and take advantage.

When you're driving a car very few people pay attention to you. They can't see you walk, and they can't hear your voice. Those construction workers have seen thousands of cars drive by, 20% of which were driven by women. Unless you are drop-dead gorgeous they aren't going to pay attention to you.

How about a daytime excursion to a safe park or shopping center? You can interact with others as little or as much as you wish.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Always have a plan B.