Thread: Impersonation

Impersonation

It is a fantasy to many of us that we can become the image and persona of either someone we know and admire or a cerlebrity. And then there is that urge to just see if we can be the woman we are focused on at that point. On very rare ocassions
    I have found or manufactored a reason to standin for a GG and have the privalige of enjoying her place/persona for that little while. The excitement and euporia it produced was among the best and most fufilling of my CDing experiances. I often wonder if anyone else ever has engaged in this practice. Now that I have grown older and way out of shape(fat) I can't phantom ever getting the oppertunity or cause to do it again. There is a multitude of reasons one can makeup for doing it but a real reason is rare and hard to come-by. If you should ever get the chance to swap places on the spure of the moment with a GG, don't miss it. It has a different flavor than CDing without an objective. Even if it is just for a dare or some meanial task. As I stated I wondered if any of you have done this, so please respond or give your ideas and oppinion on it.

I love the idea but never got the oppertunity to do so! Sure sounds like fun!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Not quite sure what you mean here Hon.I've never tried to "be" anyone but myself regardless of presentation. I fail to see the point of wanting to "be" any certain person, the fact that she is a woman notwithstanding. In fact, I personally know of women who were kind of creeped out when they saw someone was attempting to "be" them. Female impressionists generally get into the persona of the celebrity they are impersonating but very few of us have that kind of talent to do it in a complimentary way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I sort of had the experience when I was a little kid, but no dressing involved. When I was little, maybe 6 years old, so it was around 1957, my mother and the other wives of the neighborhood met twice monthly for an evening of game playing, either Pinochle (card game) or Bunco (dice game). One time when one of the ladies was going to be late for Bunco, I was allowed to sit in and play for her. I remember that the ladies, who always got dressed and made up very nicely for the game meetings, were gently teasing me about being one of them that evening, but it didn't embarass me, actually pleased me no end. I was sad when the lady showed up and I had to bow out.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

The only female I've ever tried to "impersonate" is me if I had been born a female. I'm getting pretty good at it!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

So share with us the times and circumstances you had to step into a female role. It would interesting to hear and might give me some ideas as well.
    Thanks
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

The only person that I have any interest in impersonating is me. I am very happy with who Nicole is and the way that she has developed and matured. That said, I wouldn't complain if I was a little prettier or a shade more beautiful, but hopefully once I have my FFS I may have that wish come true.

Sorry, I don't "impersonate" anyone. I'm simply me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Never happened, but...my favorite fantasy goes: a bridesmaid cannot show up--its my fault she was arrested--so I have to take her place. Ho BOY!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never tried it but sounds like a fun idea.
    Never tried to look like anyone but me enfemme. I was out with a FtM (trans man) friend having dinner and the waitress surprised me with what I felt was a huge compliment.
    Tony and I were talking and I told him what I wanted so he could order for me which is something he loves to do LOL (such a nice guy).
    The waitress took our order and she was looking me over closely and she said has anyone said you look just like Jennifer Anniston?
    I told her no but thank you and she went on well you really do and I'm so jealous.I assured her that she looked way better than me LOL.
    Just do your best to look good who knows what others will see in you.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-16-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Banned Read only
    I guess this is in the realm of fantasy. The only 'fantasy' I have is to be a fill in as a waitress at a lounge. I'd love to wear a white sheer blouse with the straps and lace of a bra and slip showing through the sheer fabric, a black skirt with black hosiery and black high heels. In my area there use to be a restaurant that catered to the transgender and gay/lesbian community on weekend nights with shows, etc. I always love the possibility of sashaying around the floor serving drinks. Other than that, I couldn't impersonate a specific individual.

One time that comes to mind that was with a purpose was back in the mid 90's. A close friend of the family was the victim of a brutal home invasion. She couldn't go back there while the burglars were at large. She stayed at my house with my wife and I went to her house and took over her place in the event they should return for the witness(her). The next night they were captured with her car and most of her property. Even though I was enjoying standing in for her I did realize there was a real danger that I could have to face these men. All this added up to a uporic feeling, kind of on a adrinalin high. And yes I could and did fit into her clothes, the ones I used anyway. I kept it simple to maintain the look she woulld have as normal. My hair was actually a little longer than hers and I am only 4 inches taller.

When you related that story it seemed to have a good purpose, kind of like policemen going undercover en femme to catch felons on the street. I would definitely be up for something like that and if there was any action involved I would certainly have no problem using Richard's muscles to help get the bad guys. Carry on my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Have you seen the movie "Single White Female"?

That time was a good purpose and thee other times were mostly for self gradification. And with some alterior motive. I often whent to pick up supplies for my wife at the isolated warehouse as hd I had the keys and there aner, and mostly after hours. There wasn't any security or video and I had the keys and was in her car, so no reason for question if observed from a passerby. I allways wore one of her uniforms and a wig that closely resembled her hair. She was 6' and so am I so back then there was no problem from a disstance. Now when i when in the truck I wore one of the regular workers style uniform, just to add a little spice. As i said therereallly wasn't much of a chance for confrontation with anyone unless I wanted it by stopping in to get a Pepsi or cigaretts, yeah, back then she and I smoked.