Thread: A visit to daughters' house.

Aspiring Member

A visit to daughters' house.

My girl is having relations issues w/SO, so now has apt. Oh, he is in love - with hself and aviation. I brought dinner - its very nice plc. She knows why the wife left,, because of another woman. So I am visiting wearing a nice horizantal tanktop.wi/bra but no forms, torquois jeans, sandals and painted toes. So we're sitting there and discussed her 101 problems etc. So I asked her opinion on the attire. Well, I was going to invite her to meet my very good lady friend but I think that went out the window. Thanks for listening.

Not sure if I understand your post completely.Did your daughter disapprove of your outfit .Is the other woman your femme side .At least you have opened the door with your daughter.Hope things improve
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I take it that she did not approve of your attire! But not sure I understand I understand neither! Best of luck to you!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    Ah yes, the other woman, yes its la femme side, she was rather distainful of the aire I tried to achieve in the selection of clothes even though I was considering a lovely little denim skirt. Sorry to confuse the thinking.

I feel this was really insensitive on your part. She's having issues right now with her SO, and she knows that your crossdressing is the reason for your divorce from your wife (her mother?) and you arrive at your house to "comfort" her about her relationship problems, but in reality made it all about you and your clothes. Really not the best way to approach it with her.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Platinum Member
    it wasn't a great way to introduce this part of yourself. The focus, clearly, should have been on your daughter's situation, not on your desire to come out. Couldn't it have been handled better by leaving that subject for other circumstances? Think about it.

I'm guessing that the visit really ought to have been about your daughter's problems, not about you.
    So I think perhaps you ought not to have been dressed en-femme.
    Sorry if this offends you, but you seem to have offended your daughter.
    Perhaps you will now understand why.