Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips for a girl venturing out for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by michelleinktown View Post
    be aware of your surroundings, but bottom line try not to care what the other people think about you. You were born this way and you are beautiful. If the whole world were "normal" it would be a boring place. BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE.
    I like that. if only I had the nerve.

Debs.

Banned Read only
    Sorry to say but Philly is a very dangerous city, what with roaming bands of predatory jackals teaming up on anyone solitary and vulnerable targets. My one experience in the city has turned me off completely. I was spared the harm by a yellow cab driver as he swooped in on me in the nick of time. Thanks Rajesh!
    Safety in numbers is not always so either, when it comes down to it you are on your own. It's every gurl for herself. Look to a place like New Hope, it's cleaner safer and TG friendly. I recommend "The Raven". Once a month, at the piano bar, there is a great gathering of Gurls there.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    After getting whistled at on my balcony and having a few beers, I got the courage to go out for a little walk last night. I was really nervous, although I was confident in how I looked. I was scared of being found out, or attracting some unwanted attention.

By the time I got back to my apartment building I was sweating like crazy. So here's a tip maybe keep the first time out short, no one likes a sweaty girl and its hard on make up.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 07-18-2012 at 11:16 PM.