Thread: The fog was thick and very PINK last night!

The fog was thick and very PINK last night!

I woke up wearing panties (NBD, I'm pretty much 24/7 that way) lace cami (Bigger Deal) and dark red toenails (VBD)! I normally sleep Fred Flintstone style with the feet sticking out from under covers, so NFW the SO didn't notice. (She knows and didn't freak)

It's been a long week. The SO got a new car on *MY* Birthday (How does that work?) So I felt obligated to shop a new dress at least. Spent most of the weekend shopping online, only to fill part of the list. Found a couple items but not the capstone. In the meantime I took up a couple 'fem sidelines. Apparently painted toenails was one of them.

Is it me or do today's dress styles suck? (I do not claim to be a fashionista) I mostly shop online. Most of the dresses I see online are like "blah". I finally found one I liked but it was 3x what I wanted to pay.

I still want a new dress and the size 18 bod to go with it. (currently a 20-22) I'm putting in the work, I think I'll get there if I can cut back on the [censored]. At the very least [exercise regimen] will burn mega X over riding the couch.

FWIW, CrossDressing is a major Positive factor in my continuing health. If I can get to a size 18, it will likely save off the heart attack currently scheduled for 201x.

Update - I took of the dark red polish tonight and replaced it with a much more neutral skin tone polish. Funny part is I couldn't find any polish remover in the house [I'm sure she has some somewhere, nor could I find an acetone in the garage] Hitting up walgreens for a buck eighty nine was far simpler.

Now sporting the skin tone on all ten lil' piggies!

Motivation is where you find it. Size 18 is ONE of mine.

FWIW
    Last edited by Kat42; 07-17-2012 at 03:04 AM. Reason: update

Sure Kat

You will get to that size 18 if you do what it takes. Exercising is the only way but it must some kind of exercise you like. If you don't like running then you won't complete till your goal. Play baseball or basketball or go walking. Just as long as you enjoy it will you keep it up. And my toes and fingers are bright red. That is because that is what it takes for me. Go for it you will get there.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!