Thread: Last family member now knowes

Last family member now knowes

All of my extended family knew that I dressed, except for my 17 year old grand daughter, who lives out of state and is visiting. But, Sunday we went out on my boat to scatter my son's ashes and in recovering the boat and putting in on my trailer I have to removed my shoes to climb out and hook it up. She saw my toes (painted a light pink) and immediately asked about them. I told her the truth and she was cool about it. Today I'm taking her in for a mani and pedi, as it is time for mine. She is excited about it and I'll go back to red. She wants to use my color also. Now everyone knows in the family. Good.

Sorry to hear about your son's passing, Alice. Forgive me but I don't recall your having mentioned it before.

It is so cool that you and your granddaughter are going for Mani/Pedi together and plan on matching! Be sure to give her an extra hug! (But don't smudge each other!)

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Aspiring Member
    Hi: I am so sorry over your loss but happy to hear of your news on the granddaughter. I just hope the negative nags don't show up at your thread as they did mine several days ago - there always seems tobe 3 or 4 who as my late mother said "if you can't say something nice, gag yourself".

sorry to hear about the loss of your son Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Gold Member
    You have my sympathy Alice. No parent should outlive their children.

It sounds like it was a non-event with your granddaughter. Not too surprising as our younger generation is getting pretty accepting of alternate lifestyles. Good for you!

It is sad to hear about your son Alice! And it is great to know that your grand daughter accepts you for you being you! Thank you for sharing! This hug goes out to you!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My deepest sympathy on your loss, my prayers to your family. Supporting each other in this forum during good times and bad times. Can't think of a better place for final rest, than a body of water.
    Last edited by Esteafanie; 07-18-2012 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Edit
    Lov'n it!!!!

That's so cool Alice! Everyone now knows but what do they think? just wondering out loud ....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

So sorry to hear about your son Alice, I offer my condolences.

Nice to hear your grand daughter is fine with you just the way you are.

Alice, Nice name! My condolences to you on the passing of your son. Good news with your granddaughter, though.

Platinum Member
    Sorry to hear about your son's passing, Alice. Well, at least you are out with your grand daughter...and she knows that gramps is a very cool lady! Hope you had fun getting the pedi with her!

In reply to Karren. Not only does everyone in the extended family know, but they are all cool with it. Many have seen pictures of me dressed and a few in person, although at Halloween. Two of my daughter-in-laws have given me special gifts and want to go out with me. My own daughter wants me to come to Oklahoma for a visit and go out with me as Alice. Maybe some day. The least accepting is my own wife. She accepts my need to dress, understands and supports the need, but wants no direct participation. While I would like more I can't complain.

I am so glad your grandaughter knows and is fine with it.

So sorry about the loss of your son. I have also suffered the loss of a child. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Platinum Member
    Hi Alice, Sorry to hear about your son, It's great that you don't have to hide from anyone now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!