Thread: Shaved Legs Noticed....

Shaved Legs Noticed....

Stopped by Pick Way shoe store to pick up a pair of white thong wedge sandals that were on sale. I have ben working on my legs all summer, as much sun as I can get shaveing them every day and tons of lotion, needless to say my legs are as smooth and tan as they have ever ben. Back to the shoe store, as I was paying for the sandals I told the S.A. that I would wear them and gave her my flip Flops to put in the box. On the way out the door two younger girls were comming in. They both noticed my legs set off by the new sandals. One of the girls did a double take and said nice legs, I replied thank You......And I'm the one who says no one notices...

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Of course they noticed the guy wearing the girl sandals with the shaved legs, folks are not blind they only see things when they do not add up to what the expect to see. See a guy think hairy legs if they notice at all. Wear a wedge shoe and when they look they expect to see a girl and then you go and confuse them with being a guy. I keep my legs shaved 365 and they do get a bit of sun, and plenty of lotion but I wear boy sandals and no one has ever noticed enough to mention the lack of leg hair.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have gotten nothing but compliments on my legs since I have been shaving them. All from women..."your legs look so toned", "your legs look great", "that bike riding is paying off, your legs look awesome"! I have had no negative comments, or even a second look from any men. It also makes me feel great! I am more comfortable, stay cooler, it's much nicer to apply sunscreen, and I look much better in a mini skirt than when I had hairy legs!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Nobody notices my shaved legs. I wear shorts most days
    Nobody cares either. ....just do it.

Platinum Member
    Getting the comment "Nice legs" is a good way to be noticed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Paula, Nothing gets past teenage girls NOTHING !!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Most Teen Girls spend just about all their spare time, inspecting themselves, and inspecting their friends, their kinfolk, the "Hot boy" who lives down the street, and total strangers walking out of the shoe store! It's what they will do, until they grow up and get a life.

So, that shouldn't surprise you! And, Now you don't have to worry about the other 99.99999% of The People in The World who won't notice anything, nor could they care less!

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 07-19-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Emma Renee
    i know several GMs that have little to none leg hair and they dont shave. unfortunately im not so lucky, but im sure if you didnt have the sandals on no one would have noticed your sexy legs.
    Emma Renee

Nobody notices my shaved legs. For that matter very few people notice I am wearing denim skirts instead of shorts!

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I had my hair done last Saturday (i have a thread on that so won't go into that here) and i wore a pair of white ladies shorts with my black flats.. of course my legs where shaved and some what tan, not as much as last year but they do ok. The first thing the stylist said when we start to get down to working on my hair was "nice legs" and i said thank you and we went on... i guess when others think your legs look good it is nice to hear..

Banned Read only
    I like to keep my legs shaved , smooth and clean, even in my boy life. Once upon a time on the golf course with buddies, one of them noticed my legs in shorts. He asked if I shaved my legs, I had to be honest and said "Yes Of Course, I do" . A silence fell over the foursome and one golfer asked "Why do you shave your legs".
    What could I do? What could I say. My answer came in a flash, I merely said "So they will look good in stockings".

Congratulations on the "nice" legs. They must have been since you got a compliment instead of snickers.

My best male friend is the athletic hoodlum type(not a bad guy really lol) but he shaves his entire body an it's completly accepted. I don't show off my legs enough *sigh*

I have been seriously considering shaving my legs as of late. The thought of getting noticed makes me nervous though. It would be falttering to have someone tell you that your legs look nice though!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

My guess is they would not have noticed if you were wearing your flip flops out the door. You drew attention to them with the women's shoes.

As I shaved my legs for the first time out of curiosity and thought that pantyhose would feel better on them without all the hair, it was noticed by some classmates (since I went to highschool the last 2 years to do my college entrance exams). Of course he asked, why I shaved them. I hadn't thought about an answer beforehand and just said: Why not? He said: True... Never got a complimet in RL though, Germans are rather conservatice I dare to say.
    Have a look at my pics or join my blog or twitter

Never had a mention about my legs or arms being smooth. I have had a couple of compliments from teens/young adults about my slightly long clear-polished nails.

Despite the horror stories, teens can be very tolerant if given a chance. They seem to be at their worst in groups, when they feel obligated to show off to each other. Singly, they are probably the most accepting group.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]