Thread: Not a top ten thread.

Not a top ten thread.

Do crossdressers like to go out, party and slam beers. Or just stay at home and relax. Me I like to stay at home and slam beers.

I like to dress up, make up and have my bf take me out for a meal.
    Mylene

Hmm. I am a crossdresser but not a beer slammer. I guess I out grew that a long, long time ago when I grew up. I like to dress go out, sip wine at a wine bar, have a great appetizer and a nice dinner and then dessert with an espresso at a trendy restaurant. Then off to a wine bar for another glass of wine and great conversations. I stay home in male mode.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 07-24-2012 at 12:29 AM.

my love of going out dressed never changes
    Frances

I like to go out to nice parties and perhaps sip a glass of wine. I also like to stay at home and relax. Beer (and I'm referring to good beer, not watery swill) seems to be my boy side's thing and he doesn't slam them. He'll enjoy one or two in a leisurely evening.

Boring? perhaps, but I'd rather have modest fun than get into a fight or a DUI. I feel better the next morning, too.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

well, I guess I will grow up is box wine OK

Slamming beers just sound so damn feminine! I still have 6 left from the half case of Fat Tire I bought 9 months ago.... when I go out enfemme I don't drink.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I will have a beer or a glass of wine when out with friends (in either gender mode) maybe a couple of times a year, but alcohol holds no interest for me the rest of the time. And it's expensive and makes you gain weight, so I'd rather invest in my wardrobe.

- Diane

This thread has taught me alot. less beer and more make up. thank you gurls.

The Lady Suzy Stays at home with a screwdriver …………or two………………or three……..hic!
    Last edited by suzy1; 07-24-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Yes slammin' beers is so femme, especially with Jack D chasers!

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    While I'm not a spring chicken, I'm certainly not past it either. But... getting smashed, partying and picking up pretty babes is no longer the highlight of my weekend. These days, it's a great red shared over a nice meal, with riviting conversations on varied topics which floats my boat. Be this out with friends or a dinner party at home.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ... when I go out enfemme I don't drink.....
    That's a good plan. Drinking can cause enough problems without adding the gender confusion issue.

I have been out, but I can't say that I "go out". When and if I do, I hope it's with my wife and we will shop, walk in the park or downtown, and maybe go to a restaurant. Two girls out on the town. I no longer drink and my wife drinks very little.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Hi Davena, I'm happy to get dressed up log on to CD.com and have a Diet Coke guess that I'm getting old.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'd rather SHOP! I never liked spending a night in jail while wearing a dress!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It's really uncomfortable drinking beer or any other carbonated liquid in a tight corset, I stick to wine or other random alcohol. And usually go out if I get all dressed up.

Love to go out...rarely drink as I do all the driving. I make a great designated driver...so long as I get to wear something cute.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !