Thread: Outside

Outside

Hi wow just had a wonderful experience. Went outside dressed in heels panties stockings and basque would love to experience it more . Fantastic

IF THAT IS ALL YOU WORE OUTSIDE YOU COULD GET ARRESTED!!!!!!! But anyway, I hope you did this in your own backyard. Now all you have to do is finished getting dressed and go shopping!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Hi Mollyanne yes it was in my own backyard. I have been a closet crossdresser for a long time as i am married .

You now have the closet door open! Good for you! Be careful, it gets habit forming! Enjoy!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    So, Babs, what's next? I remember times not that long ago when I made my first steps out of the back door into my own back yard, in a few items of women's lingerie. As Cyntia Anne notes, this first tentative step can lead to more adventurous outings...hopefully with more clothing ;o

Apparently not to the mall outside? Fun is fun but don't forget that indecency can get you in trouble and on the evening news..... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    i Babs, It will not be long now that you'll be going out every night.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My GF has just suggested I go out dressed up. We've been playing dressups in the bedroom but she wants me to go out with her en femme!! This has really shaken my world and now I am so excited. I assume I should dress conservatively and go out at night, but are there any other suggestions?

Hi Lucy you lucky Girl go really en femme and do everything she suggests as i am sure you will have great time. I am really jealous.

It's awesome that you put your foot out the door. But, obviously, you already know you shouldn't be wearing you underwear outside. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so I'm not even going to hate...but, you already know! lol

Why not go outside and catch a tan in your backyard? My mom and I bought a lot of tequila, margarita mix, and a cheap $100 above ground pool from Kmart. It was soooooo incredibly tacky...our neighbors wanted us dead lol. But, it was on sale...it was 4ft deep...we could put floats in it...all you had to do was blow up the sides and add water. Then, just pack it away in the winter. (My Redneck is showing).

THEN, you could wear something like this:
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    Hi wow just had a wonderful experience. Went outside dressed in heels panties stockings and basque would love to experience it more . Fantastic
    While I don't literally go "outside", I remember the first time I ventured out on our patio. I could have sat there all night, if it wasn't that cold. But yes, it's an amazing feeling of freedom, especially the very first time!

I'm so happy for you babs
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

First-before I forget-Congratulations to Babs. Hope you continue having fun. Now to you Shananigans-How
    do you expect me to stay focused on the thread when you show me such a pic of one I worship !! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    It's awesome that you put your foot out the door. But, obviously, you already know you shouldn't be wearing you underwear outside. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so I'm not even going to hate...but, you already know! lol

Why not go outside and catch a tan in your backyard? My mom and I bought a lot of tequila, margarita mix, and a cheap $100 above ground pool from Kmart. It was soooooo incredibly tacky...our neighbors wanted us dead lol. But, it was on sale...it was 4ft deep...we could put floats in it...all you had to do was blow up the sides and add water. Then, just pack it away in the winter. (My Redneck is showing).

THEN, you could wear something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    Now to you Shananigans-How
    do you expect me to stay focused on the thread when you show me such a pic of one I worship !! hehehe
    lol, I know...Sofia makes me forget what I am doing too.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy C View Post
    My GF has just suggested I go out dressed up. We've been playing dressups in the bedroom but she wants me to go out with her en femme!! This has really shaken my world and now I am so excited. I assume I should dress conservatively and go out at night, but are there any other suggestions?
    Lucy,

The best advice that I can give you is something that I was told before my first outing. Walk with your head up, shoulders back and boobs out. Walk proud to be who you are, and have fun.

I would add to that, don't worry too much about passing. Most people won't notice you, they are too busy with their own lives. And most of the people that do notice you won't care. And most of the people that do care, you've never met and will problably never see again, so why care about what they think? And in the one-in-a-million chance that you do run into someone that you know, they probably will not recognize you.

So, thank your girlfriend for the opportunity to express this part of you and go out and have fun. And if you are out shopping, don't forget that you can look for, and buy her something, too. Sounds like she deserves something special.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

It's awesome that you put your foot out the door. But, obviously, you already know you shouldn't be wearing you underwear outside.
    To the contrary, you should be wearing your underwear outside. Of course, you nead to wear something over the underwear. A dress, a skirt and blouse, etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    To the contrary, you should be wearing your underwear outside. Of course, you nead to wear something over the underwear. A dress, a skirt and blouse, etc.
    Alright, alight, Smartie Pants.

Sometimes, I am a little sad that the only people that will see my underwear are me and my SO. I mean, I still get pretty happy when my underwear matches me bra...it means it is going to be a GREAT day. My SO has seen me naked and in various underwear so many times that I would have to paint myself red and shoot off fireworks to surprise him lol.

I can understand wanting to be like, "Look what I just spent good money on!! This underwear!!! It even has a witty saying on the back of it."

Still...social decency. But, I mean, we spend a lot of time and money on things that only usually a couple people see.

Silver Member
    Lucy, Don't be to conservity. Let your girlfriend help you. I assume you about the same age.

.................. I mean, I still get pretty happy when my underwear matches me bra...it means it is going to be a GREAT day. .
    My wife said to me the other day "You're really getting into this matching bra and pantties thing aren't you?"
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by shananigans View Post
    it's awesome that you put your foot out the door. But, obviously, you already know you shouldn't be wearing you underwear outside. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so i'm not even going to hate...but, you already know! Lol

why not go outside and catch a tan in your backyard? My mom and i bought a lot of tequila, margarita mix, and a cheap $100 above ground pool from kmart. It was soooooo incredibly tacky...our neighbors wanted us dead lol. But, it was on sale...it was 4ft deep...we could put floats in it...all you had to do was blow up the sides and add water. Then, just pack it away in the winter. (my redneck is showing).

Then, you could wear something like this:
    if i could wear something like that i would, but alas i can't. But i would love to see you in it!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"