Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes, There Are Women That Like Crossdressers...

Yes, There Are Women That Like Crossdressers...

About 6 months ago I posted an ad in M4W Craigslist, titled, "A Pretty Guy for a Pretty Girl." In the ad I posted my guy and girl pic and one pic of me in a skirtsuit. Stated I was a crossdresser looking for a pretty enough woman my size 4 to 8, and that I could dress her up in my big clothes collection. Said I wasn't gay, just love the clothes.

Response? 3 women emailed me their pics, but they were not pretty enough for me to be interested in them. The other problem was that my email then continued to receive spam / scam emails. But in the end, this shows that there are some women interested in crossdressers!

Have you ever tried a similar thing posting an ad like this? What where your results?
    Last edited by KateSpade83; 07-20-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No Kate never done that but as always be careful.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Be careful, many women who answer craiglist ads seeking women are just hookers out to make a buck.
    In fact, many hookers constanly scan Craigslist to see what males they potentially can riip off/ take advantage of.

I generally don't trust any online dating and prefer females "caught in the wild," like at grocery stores or shopping malls. But I'll try Craigslist again if I get bored.

Gold Member
    They weren't pretty enough for you?? Wow Kate. I am speechless at how condescending that is. You want to play dress-up and then they have to pass a "looks test"? If you answered their email stating that to them, I can bet they are no longer interested in crossdressers.

That's quite interesting Kate! The first time in my life I've heard of love being based on how pretty one is!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

seductively seductive Cassandra86's Avatar
    I dont think its rude if u werent attracted to the first few females that replied. Besides whats the first thing anyone notices is someones looks then usually after there personality its himan nature. I do however think u picked a poor choice of words u couldve said a physical attraction wasnt there. Also being a cd we a lot of us or most of us know what its like to maybe not be pretty enough to others or be judged cus of something. so i would think a lot of us wouldnt judge a book by its cover so to say. In the end its whats on the inside that counts. Either way i wish u goodluck and hope it works out.

xoxo
    Cassandra
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genuine and its better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring...Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    I generally don't trust any online dating and prefer females "caught in the wild," like at grocery stores or shopping malls. But I'll try Craigslist again if I get bored.
    And just how many have you caught with this method?

Gold Member
    So Kate has a certain standard of pretty, that is understandable.
    Funny how it is not OK for guys to have standards but women ARE allowed to.

One thing Kate - why not at least talk to those women (assuming they are not hookers or fakes) and see what attracts them to CD? I mean the worst that could happen is you may learn something
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    That's quite interesting Kate! The first time in my life I've heard of love being based on how pretty one is!
    Why are people attacking this? Granted it sounds shallow, but come on! There has to be at least SOME attraction up front. Would you criticize me for being shallow as a 35 year old who has no interest in dating 60 year olds because they're physically a turn-off?

Physical attraction isn't the most important thing, but IT IS IMPORTANT! To most, at least...

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    3 women emailed me their pics, but they were not pretty enough for me to be interested in them.
    Oh boy, I could take this ball and run with it.
    Time for some self introspection, Kate...you aren't exactly the catch of the day...

OK... my first reaction to Kate's comment was also... whoa! But what is wrong with this? Physical attraction is just that... physical attraction. Yes there is more to attraction than looks and certainly when it comes to love, but most people are turned on or off by looks initially. It may appear condescending, but at least Kate posts her pics and let's people see her/him. And 'not exactly catch of the day' is not exactly politically correct either!!!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I bet most "men" are first interested in the look and presentation and then the person behind all that. I know that I am. I need to be physically and then mentally attracted to someone before I would consider them for the long term. If I do not finding anyone that is my problem and not anyone else's. I know it sounds harsh to say it that way, but a lot of women do the same as men. I do think that women from what I have read and heard tend to look beyond the looks and focus more on what is on the inside, who the person really is.

Kate

Whenever you put your email out there for all to see you will always get spam

I am sorry to hear you felt the women were not pretty enough for you to consider.

Women come in all shapes ans sizes as well as personalities.

You may find yourself very lonely if you choose to decide on looks alone.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I placed my add in Match.com - I saw that roughly 1000 women had scanned my profile in less than 3 weeks. Several showed some interest, and 6 were interested enough to go on dates, and one ended up becoming my wife.

A few things I have learned over the years. I have found that heavier women, size 12 to 20, can be very sexy, kinking, and really want a partner who can enjoy what they have to offer. My wife sometimes steals my clothes, but she loves the wonderful things Debbie can do to her body.

Traditionally beautiful "fashion model" types tend to expect much more and give much less. They know that they can get a new man any time they want, and can have sex with men or women, any time she wants. Often, they are very selfish, self-centered, and lack compassion for others. The rare treasure is a woman who was once fat and has lost 30-40 lbs and now looks very good. She has the social skills, compassion, and love for others of a Big Beautiful Woman (BBW) and has a body that she wants to show off and share.

Women who are "tom-boys" are often very attracted to cross-dressers and transgenders. They might wear jeans and pants all week, but when they want to party, they love to dress the way they know men like to see women dressed. At the same time, having a boyfriend who looks as hot and sexy as she does creates all kinds of interesting vibes at a party or social event.

In some social events, a woman can get a LOT of offers from other men just by showing a little interest in me for an hour or so. Dancing with me on the dance floor can also be a great way for a woman to turn herself into a man-magnet. Some men think she's open to a 3-way, others figure if she's willing to make a play for me, then she might really want a "Real Man".

Women who are into cross-dressers tend to be much more open minded in general, and often have some kinks of their own. They might like bondage games, or being in charge of it, they might want to play role reversal, or they might wont to "wear the pants in the family", and let you wear the skirt. Some women are looking for a "sissy" they can control, manipulate, and seduce on their terms. If you are open to it, it can be an incredibly wonderful experience. Putting up a little resistance can be good, because it gives her a sense of "challenge". On the other hand, don't resist too much or she might think you can't be controlled and will give up on you.

Halloween is a great time to go to lots of parties and give girls your phone number. This is a time when it's safe to show interest and if you look almost like a real girl, she will be very interested in taking you the rest of the way. I always had lots of interested women when I showed up in the french maid costume. Several of the women wanted to know if they could dress me up and make me clean their house. When I confirmed that I was willing, I frequently got calls later. To them, the fantasy of making a man do housework and women's work, was a really intense turn-on. Seeing me do it in 3 inch heels, black stockings, and a satin dress with a white lace apron - I rarely did more than one or two rooms. Even today, my wife loves it when Debbie comes and starts house-cleaning. It is so radically different from what "Rex" does that she wants Debbie to come around more often. She also knows that when Debbie DOES come around, and does the cleaning et al, that it is DEBBIE who wants to be rewarded, not Rex. That might mean a night out on the town, a dance, or a night of kinky fun and games, but as Debbie, not Rex.

Yes, there are a LOT of women who are attracted to cross-dressers, especially transgendered cross-dressers, who want to be more feminine in all ways rather than just the wardrobe. And they have a LOT to offer to a cross-dresser, if that cross-dresser is willing to be open minded and indulge HER special fantasies and needs.

I remember one time trying to impart some of my wisdom to my son. I was explaining to him, that, yes, every guy wants a gorgeous wife, but that's not the only thing. Because a gorgeous woman can be a right b****, and if she is, she won't be beautiful in your eyes for very long. It may be hard to imagine, but there are certain beautiful women that you wouldn't want to sleep with for very long. My son didn't believe me at the time. He's a bit older now and has had his own experiences. I wonder if he believes me now. Maybe I should ask him.

On the other hand, the last woman I saw that I found very attractive was one who I don't think many people would rate as particularly pretty. As I said on another thread, she was the sort I would call "pleasant". She also had something about her that let you know that she was an absolute sweetheart. She's the sort, the longer you know her, the prettier she becomes. I was going to say, a pity she was far too young for me. Actually, she wasn't. It's just that I was far too old for her.

Best wishes, Annabelle

I found my CD husband off of Craigslist and I'm not a hooker or scam artist or whatever. I am BBW and also stated that in the ad. Now I've lost a lot of weight, but we are still married 6 years later. Sometimes those ads do work.
    Define "normal"

Banned Read only
    w4t,t4w,w4w

women for transsexual or women for transgendered

those or the search terms to find the women interested in CD,TS,TG,DQ,DK etc

you will get so many more responses if you use the w4t,t4w and w4w search terms
    Last edited by luscious; 07-21-2012 at 05:58 AM.

My Kind of Thread ,,,,

Oh yea I agree with alot of yall ,, An you betta not Judge a book by its cover cuz yull get FOOLED . Those little LOVELYS come in all different sizes an shapes an looks ,, Ohhhhh I could go on FOREVER ,,, I like the ones that everyone else threw away ,,, Thats the CRAZY ,,SEXY ,,FREAKY,, LOVEABLE ,,, HONEST,, LOYAL,,, Ones so go ahead an judge um if ya want too ,,I see some of you smart ones dont ,,,lol,, But the one that LOOKS ODD,,FUNNY ,,UGLY ,,, Mite be a diquse ?? Maybe shes a CD ? Trying to look different or makeing herself ugly or unatractive on purpose ? Just to see how shallow you are ? So be careful cuz the GOOD one mite get away ? I look an read between the lines ,,Young old fat skinny pretty ugly ,,Thats all BULL !! Im a big girl/boy ,,,I can break threw all that kiddy crap ,,An peal back the layers an get to the prize inside ,,,An jus see what ya workin with ,,, Judge not less yee be judges ,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I know the way Kate said it, it sounded wrong. I wonder if she would have simply said that based on their picture, she was not interested. Or maybe that based on the emails she did not see an attraction. Don't be so hard on her. We all have certain things we are and are not attracted too. I wonder...how many of you will see a woman that you are not attracted to, be it her looks, weight, or even her heart and what she is all about, just to have someone to dress with? Sadly, some of you will. That's a whole lot worse then having looks we like and don't like to ghet involved with. Are we not allowed to be picky?

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    They weren't pretty enough for you?? Wow Kate. I am speechless at how condescending that is. You want to play dress-up and then they have to pass a "looks test"? If you answered their email stating that to them, I can bet they are no longer interested in crossdressers.
    I think that's just physical attraction which we all deal with. It probably could have been stated in a more sympathetic way. Then again, maybe the original poster did mean it that way.

I have said it before.........If you settle for less than you want...you will get less than you deserve!

It is what it is, at least Kate was being honest, how many times have you said she just wasn't my type, when what you meant was, I want something better! Not that you might not be missing something great by not giving it a chance.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I adore cross dressers and usually find the doll side- dress-up side charming and the dude side awful. Craig s list for anything was a can of worms bad and worse people ever.All the other dating sites the people make it clear "fun" what ever that means any more. Even worse was e harmony, where my profile specifically requested those who were cross dressers were welcome above all.The only one it found was never wrote back aside from that it seems a rarity finding hetro cds on dating sites than anything else.

If I ever find another SO, this may be the approach to take. I'm at a point where I don't want to date someone for a while, then try to find the right time to tell her I'm a CD. I don't want it to be a secret with my partner, but I also don't want to be outed to everyone. If she rejects the idea there's a good chance she will have to share it with someone. "OMG, he's a crossdresser!"