Thread: Dressing completely ridiculously without a care! Do u ever do that?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink Dressing completely ridiculously without a care! Do u ever do that?

If you're a closet dresser like me, maybe that's almost the ONLY WAY u dress!?

I don't dress my age! I don't care about styles! I don't care if my outfit's immodest, overly sexy, totally inappropriate, silly, or even ridiculous! I don't care about passing! I don't dress to please ANYONE! Except myself!

While I find dressing to go out VERY SERIOUS and STRESSFUL, dressing at home is the opposite! IT'S SIMPLY TOO MUCH FUN!

Do u EVER dress like that? Without a thot or care in the world?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I always dress without a care...just not in clothes that are in the category you indicate.
    I don't find dressing to go out stressful or serious at all. For me it's pure enjoyment. Being able to be the real me for a while without worry is stress free.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Doc, I dressed up in private for a long time, and there are no rules when dressing in private. But when the desire to go out overwhelmed my fear, I did try to "tone it down" a little, but found that unsatisfying. So I prefer to stay home and dress and make up in my preferred style, or go some place where I would be seen as a CD but accepted anyway, like a tg-friendly club. I did that, too, but still like the "home alone/no rules" dressups.

Love it Sherry! When on my own my imagination can run riot! And frequently does! Whoops must get some work done!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I do, I only dress in private and I dress in whatever I want no matter the style or lack of coverage.

I try RS but when it comes to trying to be the Playboy Centerfold for the month, I fall a bit short.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes, I'm a complete disgrace to the respectable crossdressing community.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Since I'm still in the at home/in door phase I'm wearing all of the age inappropriate, ill fitting, too small and tight, floozy, outfits I can so I can hopefully get this phase out of my system. The sooner the better.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I dress to please only myself! If I feel like wearing a dress to town then that's
    what I wear! May be the next day going to the same places I will wear jeans and a top! I please my self!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I always dress without a care...just not in clothes that are in the category you indicate.
    I don't find dressing to go out stressful or serious at all. For me it's pure enjoyment. Being able to be the real me for a while without worry is stress free.
    U r my heroine, Cheryl! I don't think I'll EVER feel relaxed when preparing to go out. Altho, I must admit I don't mind the stress if I get to hang with other cd.com girls when out! They're WORTH IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    I dress to please only myself! If I feel like wearing a dress to town then that's
    what I wear! May be the next day going to the same places I will wear jeans and a top! I please my self!
    Next time, try going there topless, Cynthia! At home, I often find THAT LOOK most pleasing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    I try RS but when it comes to trying to be the Playboy Centerfold for the month, I fall a bit short.
    Well, as u can see, that never stops me, Kate! Maybe you're limiting yourself!?
    Let me add that your avatar is on MY LIST! If Sherry can't be Neytiri just once, I'll be made to suffer!
    73510-205-001f.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I do it 99% of the times, just put on any clothes that I like and just dont care how they looks on me, btw Im closeted thougj

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Nope, I always dress conservatively to blend in..... Even if it means that I have to wear clothing that I don't have an appreciation for. I can't imagine dressing any other way

Okay I am kidding. I wear what I want when I feel like no matter how ridiculous it may look (private or not).... As long as it puts a smile on my face and satisfies my precious crossdressing time.

Be it looking like a hoochie mama street walker look, or a 70's Mary Tyler Moore lookalike, or big heavy 80's make up..... if I am in the mood to do it, I would do it
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 07-22-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Yes, I dress sexy and go out. Its definitely thrilling and I love to wear the clothes that I want and be able to go out. I like to feel what the women and girls feel when they where the exact same/similar clothes/outfits out to go shopping/clubbing.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Sherry, whenever I'm shopping I always take a few things into the dressing room to help me live the teenage years my femme side missed. Yes, some of those items look a bit silly on a 50ish lady, but they are therapeutic to my soul.

(And some of them I look pretty good in! Too bad I have a 50ish head attached to a junior body!)
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

When I have time by myself I do experiment with dressing in some ridiculous attire.
    Sort of fun sometimes and other times I think...
    Why did I do that?
    It hurts no one and you satisfy a curiosity.
    Just part of the fun.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

More power to ya Doc, but for myself, once I started going out, I almost completely lost the desire to dress alone at home. Now, 99% of my shopping and dressing time is focused on actually going somewhere, either fancy or mundane. I do wear casual fem clothes at home (and always heels, have to stay in practice, you know), but don't really put any thought or effort into it.

- Diane

Good for you! I recall doing the same to some degree when I was in the proverbial closet, I suppose because of the limited time it affords, and for sexual gratification back then. Unlike you though, I have never felt stressed or anything negative getting ready to go out. Maybe because I do not need to rush, not sure. Often my s/o will pick out what I will wear out that day so it's no big deal I suppose. Yes, almost always with heels in or out.

I dress any way I want at home not worried about passing I know i won't anyways so i do not worry about it.
    Mistybtm

Sherry, the very fact that I've abandoned drab is exciting enough for me. I'm not very adventurous and don't really have any plans to become so. I work from home so I can dress a lot, and when I do, I like to be comfortable. If it's a dress or skirt, I'm fine with that, whatever sort of dress or skirt it might be. I think a lot of cis-people would find me pretty boring in my drab life, and a lot of transpeople would find me boring in my trans life. I don't care. I'm happy these days, and isn't that what it's all about?

Best wishes, Annabelle

I dress however I feel, from a cowgirl, to prom night, wedding night, steetwalker, maid, cheerleader etc. only two going to see it are my Wife and I. Just turned 65 by the way.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It has been known to happen. In fact, it kind of drifted on my first time out of the hotel room, but I didn't realize it until quite a while later. My Bad. Most of the time now I just try to find workable combinations that I can pull out of the closet and jump into if and when the chance to get out arises. Of course sometimes that results in what may be a, ahem, a "Challenging" outfit.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

oh my god, i do this all the time, crossdressing is pure fantasy to me, and i ever go out dressed, so i don't really have any rules to play by.

i've worn some silly combinations in my crossdressing life, i love the trashy look.

I love the trash look, stockings, short skirt large breasts and ......... sorry I forgot this was about what I wear. The same thing but the body of a 60 year old has a tendacy to not carry the
    hot young modern woman style. But what thw H**l this is my closet world and I will do what I want to in it. If you stay away from a mirror everything looks great!!!
    My best to all, Wonderwho
    Sherry, Welcome back, you sexy dog you.
    .... and someday I too will become a butterfly screamed the catapiller!!!

Sherry we love you but I ain't buying the without a care part. You always look well put together.

I dress totally with care. I want to be noticed when I am out. I don't do the age thing either (who cares? I don't want to look like Hillary Clinton or the church lady).

Thanks for sharing the photos
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry, aAs I dress in private I have many different styles of dressing what ever suites my mood.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!