Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wife told....her mother???

Quote Originally Posted by anonymousinmaryland View Post
    Having read all of the quotes above, Why not have your MIL come to YOUR house? and proceed with the agenda? No pictures. She wants to SEE and I believe she is interested in your (wife and your) lives. I believe it would go better with all of the participants. You feel at home, and she still gets her request taken care of. Then move slowly. Only one opinion. Please post the proceedings.
    I agree, dress at your home. It is your comfort zone. At the very least, if you feel uncomfortable, you have a quick out. Good luck. Keep us informed on the outcome.

When my wife told my mother in law about my crossdressing the mil replied " if that's all you can complain about, you have no complaint". Later,unknowing of this conversation, the mil brought up this topic. I scurried out to keep from confessing, then later was told she did know. The subject never came up with her again.