Thread: Good Morning Ladies

Good Morning Ladies

I'm curious about something. Over the years, I have eventually worn womens pants, shorts, tops, shoes & jewelry in drab, along with underdressing. Now it's all the time. I find that as long as I don't get too fem with the clothes, NO ONE notices, and I feel great. Anyone els do this?

I am starting to do it more and more just feels right

99% Oof the time ,, Hell thats where its at ,, GGs dont dress to the nines EVERYDAY ! Why should we . If ya want to fit an look natural thats the only way to go . Been doing it for a long time an unless someone just gawks at you they wont even bat an eye . But sometimes ya do get stares an that just keeps them WONDERING ,,,,LOL,,,,, An thats the best part ,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

As much as I would like to agree with you, there is something about wearing high heels and breast forms that make you stand out in a crowd.
    regent,

No, but that's because I'd be in a skirt, not shorts nor pants.

I've worn some tops before, but no one can tell.

My question is, does no one notice, or do they not care to let you know they noticed?
    DonnaT

Been doing this same thing for a few years now. Fem jeans (not drab ones either), fems tops and even found some shoes I can get away with lol. No one seems to bother or notice, well certainly never had any adverse comments. Whilst holidaying aboard, I push it even more with fem shorts, tops and 3 quarter lenth jeans/cargo pants.
    And yes you are right it feels great
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    No, but that's because I'd be in a skirt, not shorts nor pants.
    Ditto ....... people do notice im the only person in a skirt or dress....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've only ever done it with sports clothes, One pair of bike shorts in my rotation is female, I wear a pair of those high cut running shorts, I've even gone in a public pool with bikini bottoms! While I've had the odd comment, or look, it was just because of the brief cut, when some of the others around me are more into male body modesty.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ejaye, Just be careful not to get all dressed up to go to WALMART*.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I done that for a few years and I agree people don't 'seem' to notice! Now I wear a skirt most days and they do notice that!!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I wear women's jeans and shirts to work every day, since it's a blue collar job. I don't go unnoticed, though, as my bra straps can be clearly seen, and sometimes I wear a pink work shirt.

Ann