Thread: First time that ever happened to me!

First time that ever happened to me!

I was at Walmart and a guy that works there came up behind me and needed to get around. He said "excuse me ma'am". I was wearing what I have on in the picture as well as a black purse.

I never have been "happy" with my look before but in this outfit I love the way I look.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remember the first time i got called Madam, it was such a thrill, so i know how your feel. I was in Specsavers looking at frames and a lady came up to me and said can i help madam, i felt great
    Mylene

Well in that pic you look all female to me!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I have to agree with Kaz! Love that outfit! Very fem look!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

You certainly look like a "ma'am" in that photo. I would have said the same thing.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

are you wearing a bra? If not youhave some nice boobs

Thank you for the compliments, I appreciate them. Yeah I'm wearing a No Boundaries bra from Walmart with 2 of the small foam inserts in each. It's fairly subtle but enough to notice, when I didn't want it noticeable I pulled the wrap over my chest.

I have a few outfits that I really like, but up till now I've liked the "outfits", not "me" in the outfits. This is the first time I've looked at myself and really liked ME. It felt more natural and not so much a "guy in women's clothes", almost like I finally found something that fits into that "it looks good on me" category. I know it sounds silly to say clothes make you happy because we make ourselves happy but it's true, wearing this outfit made me feel good about myself.

And yeah when he said ma'am I immediately thought about this site and how many people I've read talking about "that first time" and it made me smile.

Congrats the first time is nice so is each future time

Missy, I would "ma'am" you, too. You look like a woman. That's such a good thing, isn't it?

Yeah it is, never thought I would. I'm just still so happy with how well I think that outfit looks on me. I can't wait to find other combinations that work. I've got a little of all kinds of clothes. Just need to learn how to bring them together.

Platinum Member
    Hi Missy, Be careful that you don't end up on a "The People Of WALMART*" Video.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by missyatl View Post
    Yeah it is, never thought I would. I'm just still so happy with how well I think that outfit looks on me. I can't wait to find other combinations that work. I've got a little of all kinds of clothes. Just need to learn how to bring them together.
    I think that's normal. Putting outfits together gets easier the more you do it. I have some "go to" pieces that I use often to build around, such as a basic denim skirt.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Missy get a nice wig and wearing your clothes will become a non-event to the rest of the world as you present as lovely woman.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I actually bought a couple wigs but they just don't look right. They don't look realistic, my wife said they look "costume" like. I agree with that statement. Also they come off so easily, I think they aren't made for a head my size. They are both full wigs, they have the little combs in them but they still slip off.