Thread: new pictures of bianca

new pictures of bianca

hello there,

finally worked out how to make my pictures smaller to fit on this site. they should be posted on here hopefully. i really hope you girls like them, i think they are ok but not great, would need the help of someone for great pictures but nonetheless i think they look rather nice. for those of you that asked in my previous post, im about 5'11 to 6'0, weigh about 60kg, very slim as you can see in the photos, have kinda a girlish figure, sorry about the face but its about privacy and all that. if anyone would like to know anything more, please feel free to ask. i would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on my photos, the more detailed and interesting responses the better. i love to hear what people think as long as its positive. thanks.

beautybianca
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up Hi Bianca

I too liked your pictures especially the one in the white blouse and the one in the pink skirt. I would only suggest however that you buy tops a little bigger to fit your ample bustline without gapping apart. You do have a very trim and sexy figure. Not meant as a negative comment at all; just a suggestion.

Jenny
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Hi there beautybianca, just been looking at your pics and you look great. No's 2 & 3 are the best, you look really smart, keep it up and I bet we'll be seeing some more before long. Love from Gina V.

Very nice pictures. I see you're really...... into Breast

Welcome to the site.

Starluscious

Thumbs up welcome you here

Welcome welcome
    Beautiful outfits
    beautiful femme body
    too bad we can't see that lovely face
    but we understand
    you should make many great friends on here
    best wishes always from

Starluscious

P.S. love those legs in nylons
    HOT HOT
    sexy HOT

thankyou for your responses

hello again,

thankyou for your responses, you are all so sweet and lovely. i would love to hear from more people on what they think (vain i know) and would just love to hear anything you have to say about the pictures. unfortunately the clothes arent exactly mine and as such they dont fit perfectly, so im kinda improvising a little with the clothes and the camera and everything but i think the pictures do the job. i really wish i could get a hold of some more sexy and fitty clothes, think that would really look nice. well gotta run, hope to hear from you girls soon and often. thankyou.

beautybianca

you look lovely Bianca, Ive just worked out to get my avaitar working, I think it looks quite sweet. Once again you look great,
    love Sarah B

great pics!

Quote Originally Posted by jessicadiane
    Bianca,
    You are beautiful for what I can see. I wish I could see your beautiful face.I especially like the third picture.You have a very feminine figure and dress nicely to show that
    Great pics but JessicaDiane says it all! I also wish I could see your beautiful face. Don't hide your beauty!
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

janetb

cd

looking good Bianca

the pics are great its a shame to hide your face but i respected that keep em coming

Quote Originally Posted by beautybianca
    hello there,

finally worked out how to make my pictures smaller to fit on this site. they should be posted on here hopefully. i really hope you girls like them, i think they are ok but not great, would need the help of someone for great pictures but nonetheless i think they look rather nice. for those of you that asked in my previous post, im about 5'11 to 6'0, weigh about 60kg, very slim as you can see in the photos, have kinda a girlish figure, sorry about the face but its about privacy and all that. if anyone would like to know anything more, please feel free to ask. i would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on my photos, the more detailed and interesting responses the better. i love to hear what people think as long as its positive. thanks.

beautybianca
    You have some figure ....... beautiful!

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Talking Nice job

Great pics, I like the white blouse/black skirt pic the best.

Oh, and I know how you feel about having a square jaw/face like that, even with makeup, it's kinda hard to hide...
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Vickie-CD
    Very, very nice. The last two pics were real eye openers, made my morning!!!
    Love,
    Vickie

Vickie-CD
    Love the name Bianca, makes me think of Bianca Jagger (ex mrs. Mick Jagger), She is so beautiful.
    Vickie

Nice miniskirt, Bianca! What are you using for breasts in those pics?

Platinum Member
    bianca welcome veary nice i like the short skirt

hi binaca, nice pics, great body. Need more cloths,go to salvation army thay have all kinds of great stuff. you never know what you will find. And if it does not fit or look good you can take them back, and try other stuff. thay are very cheep so you're never out much. I allows you to try things on in your own home too.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

steady now

Eeh gads, You'll have somebody's eye out with those!

That aside....very saucy!

Loved the pics. Very nice body. Very sexy!

Bianca, wish my figure was as nice as yours and your outfits are killer!! I'm still struggling with picture size. When I get them under 31K, they are too small. Please e-mail me with any suggestions. Other than that the pics are sexy.
    Hugs
    Barbie

Tristen Cox
    You sexy little thing you I must have missed this thread when it was posted. *kicks self*
    Very hot hun, I would love to see more.

Love & hugs
    Tristen