Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to have a full weekend en-femme

Maybe just "cruise" on by.
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Platinum Member

Caution Stay Away

Hi RNG. , Stay away from Baltimore MD. it's not very safe with the roving
    gangs of hoodlums and the high murder rate here.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    Orchid,
    I thought the area around Hippo (Eager St in Baltimore) was a safe place?
    Just about every city has their dangerous side.

Have things changed?
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Thank you again girls. I have been doing a lot internet shopping in preparation of my weekend, I am so excited. I haven't on New Hope or Rehoboth Beach or the Big Apple yet. You are so right that you cannot beat NYC but am I ready for that kind of adventure or just quiet mellow relaxing girly few days?

I will let you know how it goes but I am sure I will have other questions as I get closer.

Thank you again
    Natasha

I forgot to add the only reason I may skip Provincetown MA is just that I will be in central NJ anyway and working all Friday and then I will want to get enfemme in my destination on the Friday evening and Cape Code is a long drive or a flight away.