Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The postman knows!!!!

Could be worse.

I was outside on our secluded deck yesterday, cleaning up after the dog when the UPS guy walked up with a package. I'm pretty sure he noticed the brightly colored dress and earrings. He just smiled and handed me the box

I do go out in public, but never without wig and makeup, and I don't wear that around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Could be worse.

I was outside on our secluded deck yesterday, cleaning up after the dog when the UPS guy walked up with a package. I'm pretty sure he noticed the brightly colored dress and earrings. He just smiled and handed me the box
    I do go out in public, but never without wig and makeup, and I don't wear that around the house.
    LOL Just pretty sure??? How could he miss a man in a dress and earrings if wou had man's haircut, no makeup or wig?

The local post office where I have a private box thinks I must be lost, because the only parcels I get are from China and contain GPS equipment..
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    LOL Just pretty sure??? How could he miss a man in a dress and earrings if wou had man's haircut, no makeup or wig?
    Well, my own hair is longer than my shoulder blades. It's just grey-white and with a high hairline, so I prefer to wear a wig. That's my hair in the avatar pic.

and the comment was tongue-in-cheek in the first place