Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love the secrecy?

I hated the secrey over the years, supressing my femme side for weeks at a time, hiding my clothes, but that in part has changed as I'm now single. There is still an element of secrey to my cding, as I have yet to go out dressed, but I hope to change that in the near future.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

Makeup addict!
    To an extent secrecy is good. It would be good to have all my closest friends know and be a girl around them. But the secrecy part I love is when everyone else thinks you're just another pretty girl

I hate the secrecy. It is a necessary evil that I have to deal with every day.

When I get in my car and drive outside the "No fly zone" I feel as if a weight has been lifted. For a few hours I can enjoy myself without having to keep secrets from all those around me.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    I hate the secrecy. It is a necessary evil that I have to deal with every day.

When I get in my car and drive outside the "No fly zone" I feel as if a weight has been lifted. For a few hours I can enjoy myself without having to keep secrets from all those around me.
    Im in total agreement with Eryn on this one!!
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]