Thread: Question for those that are secure and accepted by freinds/family in their dressing?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Question for those that are secure and accepted by freinds/family in their dressing?

I've been dressing since 5. Since 2005 I've been very secure in my dressing. I live as a woman at home, I go out (sometimes), my mum is very supportive, my freinds are very supportive aswell. I'm very happy and free doing what i love and enjoy.
    i've gotten so confident in myself i dont really care who knows about me. i dont purposely push it on people or drop hints, or tell them, but if anyone accidently found out, i really could'nt care less, cause its my life.
    Has anyone else felt like this or feel like this?
    i enjoy spending long mornings in my long satin nightgown and robe and a few times i've walked outside in my slippers and put out washing. its become natural to me, a few people have walked past and seen me and hardly blinked an eye lid.
    i think that if you are comfy being who you are, no one or nothing really matters anymore.
    if anyone feels the same, please tell.
    Do you go for walks at night when theres a light breeze? i do in a long flowing skirt.
    Do you answer doors to parcel deliverers, avon or the mormons? i do.
    its just me, if people dont like it, its their choice, but i have'nt had a prob so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I'm at the point where I could careless but out of respect for my wife I can't come clean to everybody. Its the way it is for now.

No, not yet, but I am approaching it. i recently came out to a close friend, the first, and it was nice to be able to talk and joke about it.

There are many of us as you say. Acceptance in ones self provides the key to the door to the world, as you and many of us have discovered. Others will follow and others won't, for various reasons.

Secure! Couldn't be more so! Acceptance by friends and family is not the best for me! But yes I always answer the door in fem! In fact I do all in fem! And love it!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hi,

I think i summed my self up in the..... Are you part of the problem or part of the soluton.

How can i answer not being trans or a dresser, Yet what i have done is of benifit to many here were i live from comments i recive. iv faced up to 1000.s of people , so am i out of place, do i comment or just stay silent,

sometimes its hard to know how best to answer, even harder being different again.

Hmmm dont know,........

As to your ? from Bris.. of cause you know my answer,

...noeleena...

From what I read you are practicing and gaining confidence all the time.
    Supportive relations and friends is most of the battle.
    I hope you have many fine outings, meaning excursions around good ol Brisbane.
    Perisher is great at the moment SNOW!!!!!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife is very supportive and we go out together all the time.
    For obvious reasons we keep the rest of the family and close friends in the "Unaware" category.
    As for neighbors ... I'm sure they see me coming and going at times and have a clue, but I'm not going to fill in the answer for them. They will just have to win "Wheel of Torture" on their own.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member
    I dress how I feel comfortable. Yes a lot of people know, but some have no clue. Everywhere I have lived I've had neighbors that knew. I have told a few friends, my wife has told friends. If you answer the door or go out with a bra and blouse on people know. If your bra strap sticks out from your top or a woman friend asks you if your straps are slipping when you keep pulling them up under your top. If you shop with women and buy women's clothes and lingerie they have a good idea you might be a CD. I seldom wear a dress or makeup anymore, but a few people have seen me in full fem mode.

I don't wear fem clothes to things that would make others uncomfortable. Weddings being one, or parties.

Gold Member
    I am more in the middle. I do go out without a care, but I do listen to the family members that I have come out to. Right now, I am only out to one (soon to be two) in-laws. That is a family decision as once you pull in a family member, you need to be considerate of their feelings and wishes. So while I don't have a care, I also don't deliberately put myself in a position where I might compromise that effort to honor family member wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post
    Do you answer doors to parcel deliverers, avon or the mormons?
    If I want to answer the door at all I do.

Banned Read only
    OMG, I love it when the mormons come calling. I make sure I rub up against them a few dozen times as I tell my story. I love to watch their faces turn from smiles to pure horror and scramble to get out of the house as I tell them I am transsexual.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I am 24/7 transgendered, so I answer the door with whatever I have on (provided it is "decent").

But when it comes to yard-work, I only do the fairly light things in a dress, as otherwise the dress will get too dirty. Likewise, I think twice about wearing a skirt if I am planning to attack the 3+ foot tall weeds with the weed whacker, which throws slimy green thistle guts all over the place. Preserve the skirt. Priorities

Platinum Member
    Hi Pretty, I only dress at home my wife knows but only tollerates it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!