Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is my wife serious?

I'd go! I was told the same thing. Then when the time came for me to leave, my wife HAD to go with me. She said she wanted to see Jessica in her entirety. Walking, talking, everything. You have the clearance to take off. Kick the tires and light the fires!!!
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

are you your wife's partner or her little child?

If it were me, and I had a wife that is fine with the crossdressing around the house in private, I think I'd back off on all talk about going out dressed until, as she says, goes at her pace. She may change her mind and want to go to some safe place with you, or she may never want to go with you and will really not want to let you go alone. You have a great wife that is more then accepting. I would not risk her doing a 180 if you push or persist on what now is going faster then her pace wants to go. You can read many stories of accepting wives doing that 180 when pushed beyond their comfort level. I'm sure you will do the right thing and all will be fine.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    She said when i learn how to walk, talk and act like a b***h, then she will consider it.
    Hmmm, that's an interesting comment. Be careful, she may decide she'd like you to do something else like a b***h, and you may not be prepared to go that far.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    that is precisely what this is. this place is about an hour drive away, 62 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Talk to her openly and ask if she is serious or just testing you.

As for going out together...the best idea is to go somewhere at least 40-50 miles from your home where you will have a much decreased chance of meeting anyone you know. Both of you will feel more comfortable this way and can enjoy the experience together.
    i honestly don't think that need be a concern at this time, assuming i understand you correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Voulez-Vous View Post
    Hmmm, that's an interesting comment. Be careful, she may decide she'd like you to do something else like a b***h, and you may not be prepared to go that far.
    I don't think i understand your response/question

Quote Originally Posted by Ineta View Post
    are you your wife's partner or her little child?
    interesting idea. will give that some thought and maybe bring it up to her at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    This is a great idea you should do it on a Fri night and then go back Sat with her.Make a weekend of it and do some other things too.
    Last edited by Eryn; 08-03-2012 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Merged four consecutive posts. Please use the multiquote button at the bottom right of each post to put all your replys in one post.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    That's a good point and much of the reason I haven't shown my wife this forum. I don't want her assuming things that aren't going to happen.
    Hello Linda and all my friends

You know, these women creatures are smarter than you think, she may already be a member and keeping an eye on your every move. My suggestion.......Watch them closely..............LOL

Thera

Quote Originally Posted by Thera Home View Post
    Hello Linda and all my friends

You know, these women creatures are smarter than you think, she may already be a member and keeping an eye on your every move. My suggestion.......Watch them closely..............LOL

Thera
    I know my wife better than that. It's been only in the last several months that she has learned to use the computer for more than just playing games. Yes, she may have searched on "crossdresser" and I would be just fine with that. I really don't think she would find and read this forum. And she would't know I was a member or what posts were mine.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    I know my wife better than that. It's been only in the last several months that she has learned to use the computer for more than just playing games.

I really don't think she would find and read this forum. And she would't know I was a member or what posts were mine.
    -Thats what she wants you to think....LOL

- I rest my case...................

Thera

Quote Originally Posted by Thera Home View Post
    -Thats what she wants you to think....LOL

- I rest my case...................

Thera
    I don't know what case you are resting, but I think I know my wife a lot better than you do.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    I don't know what case you are resting, but I think I know my wife a lot better than you do.
    Yes Sir
    I respect that,.................Good luck

Thera

All I would offer, is that you make it fun for her too. So, if she is going to be sitting at home alone when you are out having too much fun...it might not work so well. Make sure she is involved...if not with you, then share all the experiences with her and laugh about it together.
    Chickie

By all means, take your wife's suggestion. This will help you gain confidence in being out in public, and will help you find some other people with similar interests, people who can help you learn to pass in public.

You should also ask your wife to give you coaching when you are both at home. She can teach you how to sit, stand, walk, and talk like a LADY (you do NOT want to look or act like a **** or a b***h). After that, try an outing at the grocery store, wearing a wig, make-up, women's slacks and women's flats, a bra, and breast forms.

You will need to learn to act like a woman as well. When you're in the store, you don't look people directly in the eye, you keep your face forward and glance to the side. If you can get through the grocery store without being noticed, then you can consider going shopping together, preferably at a strip mall or some place where you go from store to store, but don't stay inside a mall, that way if you do get made in one store, you can move on to another store without attracting attention and without being obviously followed.

In most stores clerks will be happy to help you even if they do read you, and if you wife has given you good coaching, she might even have to buy the clothes, because you might not be able to use your credit card without showing your driver's license so they know that you actually are male and the owner of the card.

After that, your wife will be happy to go anywhere with you. You might even be able to find a lesbian bar where you can go dancing together.