Thread: Celebrity Imitation

Celebrity Imitation

Just something i have been curious about. Is there a female celebrity who you like to or would to imitate or at least take style inspirations from?
    For me it has to be Cheryl Cole. I love her fashion sense, her style and her look (She's also gorgeous). I don't think i've ever seen a photo of her when i haven't thought 'I'd like that outfit' or 'I want those shoes' or 'I like how she's done her eye make up in that picture'.
    Is it just me? Or do others think the same? If so who do you imitate?
    Katie.
    Last edited by Katie83; 07-30-2012 at 04:15 AM.

For me, It has to be Carrie Underwood. I was in lust with her on American Idol, and have adored her looks, style and personna, since first seeing her. I certainly have a thing for redheads, but she is one gorgeous young blonde where I make an exception.

I am able to get my look to mimic Mila Kunis... My wife is jealous that I am prettier than she is when I am en femme... A lot of years of perfecting a look in the day and now, being 40, I can transform my face to look 25... =)

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    My favorite style has always been Stevie Nicks, and incidently I performed as her in a review ten years ago and it was a blast!
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

i once tried a victoria beckham make-up tutorial on youtube, and failed miserably

if i could have the look of anyone then it'd probably be someone more exotic looking like nicole scherzinger or j-lo, but i'm way too pale for that.

I love Adele's look with the nude lip. I have worn it out twice. I even had a few compliments.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Anyone familiar with Anna Silk? She's my answer. She stars in a Canadian sci-fi show called "Lost Girl." When I saw the pilot episode, I was intrigued by her. Her coloring is similar to mine, and I felt immediately affiliated with her. It's not that I have any illusions of ever coming close to being as beautiful as she is; but when I saw her, I immediately felt like if I could be transformed into a woman, I think I would be like her.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I try to imitate celebrities all the time! Usually, a character they've portrayed.

Didn't say I do it very well, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Maggie the Cat, of course. Tennessee Williams, 1959 movie "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" with Paul Newman, Burl Ives, and "Maggie the Cat" Elizabeth Taylor.[/SIZE]

My celeb inspiration is Cristina Scabbia, one of the lead singers of Lacuna Coil. I love everything about her look. I also like the look of the character Kenzi in "Lost Girl".

I imitate J-LO with out success. The next wig I get is going to be a long light-brown weg. I am into long hair, definately with bangs. I am going to channel my inner mariah carry. Less ball gown dresses and more girl next-stoor geans and T-shirt.

This probably ages me but I'd love to be able to imitate Catherine Deneuve. I sadly don't however have her looks, poise or elegance - and I also don't smoke. (Quit Catherine!)

Sophia Loren. And if not Sophia Loren then…………………..well Sophia Loren again.

Your just begging for the Poperazzi to come an snap a few pics at ya ? Anyway I never Imitate Celebs ,,They always try an copy me ! LOL,,,,, SUPA STAR !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, For me it would be super model Christi Brinkley.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

This changes for me periodically, but Today? The bombshell of our time: Sofia Vergara. Friendly, smiling a lot, and sexy as all hell.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    This changes for me periodically, but Today? The bombshell of our time: Sofia Vergara. Friendly, smiling a lot, and sexy as all hell.
    Yep, same here. She does it for me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love Stevie Nick's style of clothing but try to be her no.

BETTE MIDLER Mainly for her Brassy attitude

Back in my much younger days, my inspirations were Morgan Fairchild and Donna Mills, and back then I got ahold of Donna Mills' "The Eyes Have It" makeup video and learned a lot from it, so my makeup, particularly eye makeup was inspired by her makeup looks back then, although I never actually tried to look like her. A couple times, people told me that I reminded them of Morgan Fairchild, which was a real boost to the ego, as I've always been in awe of her looks, even now.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Back in my much younger days, my inspirations were Morgan Fairchild and Donna Mills, and back then I got ahold of Donna Mills' "The Eyes Have It" makeup video and learned a lot from it, so my makeup, particularly eye makeup was inspired by her makeup looks back then, although I never actually tried to look like her. A couple times, people told me that I reminded them of Morgan Fairchild, which was a real boost to the ego, as I've always been in awe of her looks, even now.

Carol
    An you still do my Love !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    An you still do my Love !!!
    Alright, the BS is getting pretty deep in here, but thanks anyway, Stacy.
    My name is Carol.