Thread: The (bikini) Brief history of femtopia

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar

The (bikini) Brief history of femtopia

One of my many interests besides cross-dressing is history and culture. This'll probably be a main theme that creeps into my posts often. In my recent thoughts I began to ponder what a society would be like if it was founded by cross-dressers and it's likely evolution.

Dateline: next Sunday A.D.

Aliens from a have arrived on earth it is estimated these aliens come from 30 to 40 ly away as they have just recently been receiving the Phil Donahue program and are here to rescue cross-dressers and the women who love them from Earth. Through the miraculous power of their super science they flawlessly transport all cross-dressers and the women who love them to a planet much like Earth.

Luckily for these cross-dressing pioneers their population will be filled with enough of the occupations they'll need to set up their society doctors, engineers, scientists, beauticians, dressmakers, factory workers, miners, construction workers, and thanks the Monty Python we all know they will have plenty of lumberjacks.

The founders of femtopia will no doubt put in their founding documents the freedom of wardrobe. Things will go smoothly for Femtopia for about 20 years or so right up until the first generation starts to come of age. Unfortunately no one had ever uttered the phrase " I am a cross-dresser like my father before me and his father before him." Meaning that the preceding generations of Femtopia will be less and less likely to want to cross-dress. We can only assume that the ratio between cross-dressing births versus non-cross-dressing births will be about the same as it is on earth.

What are the founding fathers to do? Do they let their sons wear whatever they wish to wear? Or will the lifestyle be forced upon them? Where we will hear the phrase "No son of mine will wear trousers not as long as he's under my roof!" If this force feminization of sons occurs it will likely fail. There've been many studies done by sociologists, behavioral scientists, and hippie parents, that have given little girls fire trucks and little boys dolls. Only to have the fire truck be cradled by the little girl in a blanket and the boys' baby dolls fight like any action figure would.

No it is likely the majority of sons would not want to grow up and wear their father's wedding dress to their own wedding. They will probably have sentiments like this "sure cross-dressing was okay for my dad I mean it it made him happy and all. But I don't know I kinds like to wear you know jeans and stuff"they will soon start to see that their dad's clothes start to look better on their girlfriends than they do on their friends. Yes as this generation grows up there will be a great market crash. Wig futures will fall, Revlon stocks will drop and pantyhose factories will close (I mean come on the women aren't going to wear them)

a few generations will go by sticking to tradition. But as more and more generations get removed from the founding generation they'll begin to question the traditions set forth by the founders. Soon majorities of men will start to refuse to wear the traditional Founders Day foundation garments and foundation makeup.
    the school teachers who teach the founders traditions will start to recognize the faces of students of every history teacher who is just explained why the student needs to learn history. This rebellion would get doubly worse if the founders gave political power only to true cross-dressers. Talk about your 1% vs 99% the occupy Bra Street movement will form faster than a run and a pair of cheap stockings.

Cross-dressers will soon be an ever decreasing minority in the society they built. It is hard to say whether or not cross-dressers will be treated better or worse in that society. My guess is that they would only be slightly better off than if they had stayed on earth.

Well anyway it was just a musing. I hope you enjoyed.

OOps almost forgot to propose a question.

What would you do if you were in charge of femtopia? What would happen if you were dubbed "His most DRessed As a Girl Queen"
    could you make Femtopia last?
    Last edited by ReluctantDebutant; 07-31-2012 at 05:44 AM. Reason: forgot the question

Brilliant! Simply brilliant!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Wow! That would be amazing! I would distroy ALL non followers! My main purpose would be to keep a safe haven for crossdressers as the Queen should do! Thank you for the smile!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi RD. , Maybe in my next lifetime.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!