Thread: CD with guts!

CD with guts!

Hi, some CD's really has guts, i was in Macy, yesterday, visiting about a possible makeover in the near future, and the next thing we knew a person walk by wearing a skirt and top, with a purse, no makeup or extra hair,
    Wow and this in a small western city, were people are not so TG friendly, I happy for this person that she can go out and not have people causing trouble, i walk out in the mall and i heard someone talking about her, as i walk by, at less it didn't sound like that they were making fun of her. You girls that go out without makeup or wigs I know this sound like a male saying but Hats Off to you girls, Please be care!!!
    Last edited by Eryn; 07-31-2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: fixed title
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Hey I tell ya if they have the ballz to do that I dont think I would be the one to tell um not to ? She mite be an ex MMA fighter ? Hell you dont know about people now days . I just say live an let live ,,A long time ago ,,,Cant rememeber when maybe 10-15 years ,,Me an my wife were shopping at Cato ,,An a guy walked in an had on a pair of pumps ,, He walked over to the shoe section an began looking at them an tryed a few pair on an left ,,There was one lady an her children there an her child said heyyy like the kid was going to say ( That guys got on girls shoes ) But before the kidd could say anything the mother seen the man an coverd the kids mouth an told them to be quiet . An ive seen that guy after that ,,,He was in a complex checking his mail an had on pumps ,,So it wasn't a joke . Bald an had on jeans an Tshirt an black Pumps .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Just more proof that crossdressers are brave people! Like myself I don't give a damn what others think! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Makeup addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Hey I tell ya if they have the ballz to do that
    That's humourously ironic!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I see with regularity guys wearing womens shoes so not a huge deal.I do it everyday.
    Never get called on it.
    A few times in girls jeans,top and shoes I have had several young guys say things but I just go on and not pay any attention to them.
    Once a younger guy maybe 17 said hey queer boy let me kick your a$$.I told him just you or do your buddies want in on the fun?
    I think that made him think twice about having to deal with me.

I wish I coud go without caring what people think! That is gutsy! Good for her. I have seen some people in my area half dressed as well. I agree you have to be so careful in this crazy world.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Banned Spammer
    I always keep an eye on things going on around me.Better safe than sorry.

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacy, That sounds like a trail blazer for all of us.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I dont know why someone would want to hurt a little cute girly girl like you Tracy ? That would be a Dam shame ,,Thats like beating up the Easter Bunny . Some folks just never learn ? Us wanna beez just mite bring a little something more to the table than our cute outfit ? BEWARE !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    ...if they have the ballz to do that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal View Post
    That's humourously ironic!
    Well, perhaps she's referring to courage!

There's a lot of folks who would laugh at us, but few of them could summon the courage to do what we do!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I really feel sorry for someone hassling one of us. We are walking on the edge to begin with, just going out dressed, and one push, and its over the edge and they are history. A handbag strap makes a wonderful garrote.

Hugs all, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Banned Spammer
    I learned to defend myself from the age of 10, studied Shao-Lin Karate (Kung Fu as some call it) and still study it to this day.
    Spent time in the bush in the 70's so not much gets me unglued.
    The mind of a bully is easy to deal with.
    It is sad that some feel threatened by us but I guess that is always going to happen.