Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share your "spotted a crossdresser" sightings

Share your "spotted a crossdresser" sightings

Hey everyone. I live a populated area so for miles there are bound to be lots of people so chances of see a person such as me or you is highly possible. I know that there are many out there and whom we may not always see (because they are no in woman mode). For those that I've seen I highly admire and it makes me want to go out even more.

I have seen a few crossdressers and transgendered people or what not. I just want to share that I saw a person in wedges, denim capris, and a blouse with a maybe a size DD bra. It was enormous. The reason I know he was male because of the facial hair and a masculine hair style (no wig). I saw this person at a restaurant in Seal Beach and I admire the courage AS WELL AS the acceptance from everyone else who was in the restaurant. If you are on here I want to say "hello"

If you have seen others like us please share
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Makeup addict!
    Two years ago I was downtown and saw a crossdresser that was pretty obvious. The wig didn't really cover all of his hair, his adam's apple was large, and he had some stubble

Also, back in my first year of university, I walked by a guy with a friend of his and he was wearing a blouse with breasts and a blonde wig. Not convincing at all

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    I was out with some neighbors (thoroughly in bro-mode) a couple weeks ago at a local bar, and there was a lady across the bar ... my CD-dar immediately went off.
    She was very clearly having a very hard time passing, and like a complete ass I said something about it jokingly to one of the guys I was with. We all had a polite laugh, and certainly we all took pains not to stare or make it obvious we'd clocked her.

Thing is, I still feel like a jerk about it.
    That girl had serious guts to go out like that. Guts that I don't have, and yet for some reason I felt the need to be the dick that pointed it out to his friends. ugh.

Were I in her shoes I'd be terrified of someone doing that exact same thing to me.
    But then I was drunk and sitting on a lifetime of repression, so ... you know ying/yang. Eventually I probably will get the guts to go out myself, and I probably will get clocked by otherwise well meaning strangers who don't know how to react properly to it ... and the guy who points it out will probably be a closeted CD'er just like me, LOL.

there's literally no way to know, but if you're on here, lady ... much respect :-)

I live in g small town an there is a window cleaner hes retired now, an he doesnt live that far from me an i see quite regular dressed fully em femme, not sure if hes goin to any c/d gatherings an he ive just seen him our local supermarket in drab mode but unmistakably womens clothes, an he's well known in our town. he's been out of the closet for years

Quote Originally Posted by mfakley View Post
    She was very clearly having a very hard time passing, and like a complete ass I said something about it jokingly to one of the guys I was with. We all had a polite laugh, and certainly we all took pains not to stare or make it obvious we'd clocked her.

Thing is, I still feel like a jerk about it.
    I call this the Judas Escariot principle.
    He denied Jesus three times and then dobbed him in.
    A lot of us are guilty of doing what you did, myself included.
    You may not do it again but it is human nature.
    I was with a group of my young redneck mates once and a gay guy asked us around to his flat for drinks and nibbles.
    He may have had ulterior motives but was trying to be sociable.
    Three guys in the group turned his flat upside down and two of us in the minority could only do nothing or help minimise the damage.
    I am not that way inclined either but a friendly gesture by someone wanting to make friends left me quite upset.
    My friend and I went back a couple of days later to apologise for what the others had done and give him assistance where needed.
    We never told the others tho..

Thank you girls I stand corrected. Must go to a bible study class.
    Judas betrayed Jesus for 40 pieces of silver and Peter was the one that denied knowing him three times before the bantam rooster crowed...
    I'm sorry it has to be a rooster. I still like the analogy Judas Escariot principle tho.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 08-04-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Lack of bible study here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A few years ago when I was still working a trucker came in to make a delivery (post op TS). A bunch of the red-necks in the place made fun of her and made her feel really uncomfortable. Being the jerk that I am I just stood there and did nothing because I did not want to be associated with CDing, TSism or any thing of that nature. I too, really felt bad

I never saw that lady again.

Just last week I saw a man CDing (not passable) walking through town. Give her an A+ for courage.

Aspiring Member
    This forum is starting to sound like videos on you tube people watching at Wal-Mart.

I agree Sharon. It sounds like a game to "Spot the CD/Tranny" and then recall all the gory details and fashion mistakes. That then will probably lead to those who say it will be detrimental to our cause, that cause which no one here seems to agree what the hell is. One thing is an occasional thread on this topic, but one thread totally dedicated to this, is a bit too far, I think.

Back in my past life I used to travel extensively and would be gone for long periods of time. I have spottedmany a gurl while out in many places of the country but the first time was back in the late 80's when I was in Chicago. I stopped at a drugstore to pick some toothpaste and when I went down an aisle there looking at cosmetics was a CD. I could tell shewas nervous and didn't want to make a scene so I just said "Cute skirt girl," as I went past her. She did give me a funny look, wonder if she knew I was a gurl like her?

Hi JoAnna,
    I work in NYC and there about. Do I need to finish the rest.....
    Weekly, if I am on the west side daily.

Good Idea for a post.
    I have been further north in places like Home Depot and seen a MtF and those idiot breeder types that shop there are sure to look twice and create an uncomfortable vibe..but NYC is the most civilized place on earth. No problems there at all......

♥♥♥
    Noemi
    polythene pam

Banned Read only
    I have seen 3 of us in the last year right here in my area. They were 95 percent passable. I looked upon each with great respect. I wish I had spoke to each CD I saw. But I know the code of ethics though. Also, not that anyone has done it here, but I don't think we should say, "saw one of them". I feel we are a good community.
    Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 08-01-2012 at 05:30 PM.

I ran into one of the ladies from this forum just last Saturday. I recognized her from her pictures posted here. I was with friends and didn't stop to talk but later emailed her. We've chatted and are going to get lunch or coffee sometime soon.

H-m-m-m, Do we get some kind of "points" if we spot some?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Spammer
    I was on vacation a couple of week ago and decided to take a midnight run to WalMart to pick up a few groceries. I went vey casual in a denim skirt, blouse and flats but definitely. I waspushing my cart through the aisles and decided to see if they had any cute marked down bras or panties. I turned the corner and there stood another gurl! She was young and dressed to the nines but definiteloy a CD. I must have startled her because she dropped the bra she had in her hands and ran off. I wasn'r about to chase her but wish I had a chace to talk to her. One can never have too many girlfriends.

Banned Read only
    Well a few weeks ago I was walking in my own house, as I passed a mirror I saw a CD, she smiled at me, and I smiled back, well I broke the code of ethics and I began to speak to her anyway. I even kissed her and she slapped me.
    Now everytime I pass that mirror, I don't even look at it.
    Tara

Tara - your so bad.....................Debra

Spot the crossdresser?
    Every time I look in the mirror!
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

Was on holiday a few weeks ago. Me and the family were out walking and I spotted a sister. She was on her bike and it she was all made up. It was the first ever sister I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon B. View Post
    This forum is starting to sound like videos on you tube people watching at Wal-Mart.
    Yea, this could really turn into a "People of WalMart" thread. I don't know about that page though. Now I admit, I love to laugh at some of the inbreads that should know better, HOWEVER.... some of the people I see on htere are lagitamately hadicaped, and just having problems/ a bad day... I don't lie when they get picked on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    I call this the Judas Escariot principle.
    He denied Jesus three times and then dobbed him in.
    Not to nit pick, but, Judas betrayed Jesus to those who would have him crucified... It was Peter who denied Jesus 3 times before the rooster crowed.

Hell I forgot I did see a sister at the gas station awhile back ,,She was dealing with the LAW ,,,Had a little to much to drink an was taking a nap . Anyway it was real early an I was ridding my bike an when I went by she was talking to the cops ,, Looking real good I mite say . Mini of corse but not to ****ty high boots an nice hair ,,I went back in my truck to see what happen a little later cuz she was picked up by a freind ,,,An beleave or not she was back ,,, An got in her car an left to go home I guess ,,, But never seen her again ,,Coming from the bar Im sure ,,There is a gay bar about a mile or two away from here . But there few an far between ,,Or maybe I just mind MY BIZZ ? I realy dont pay much attention to people unless they realy catch my eye .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

As a ts that is out and about daily and I'm sure I don't pass, I would ask is common courtesy and respect that hard for everyone concerned . What gives anyone the right to do otherwise? What gives anybody the right to comment on my dress or gender....just saying. If you would like to talk to that person ,treat them as you would anyone else you meet on the street, you may be suprised!

I saw a lovely CD/TS at a musical (touring company production of "Wicked") at the Fox Theater here in Atlanta. Since I was with my family and she was with a couple of other folks, I didn't get a chance to say "hello." Overall she looked very nice and put together. The skirt she wore was a little shorter than I would have worn to such an outing, but she seemed comfortable with how she was presenting and was enjoying herself. Finally, I was a bit jealous that she was enjoying the show enfemme and I wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan51 View Post
    As a ts that is out and about daily and I'm sure I don't pass, I would ask is common courtesy and respect that hard for everyone concerned . What gives anyone the right to do otherwise? What gives anybody the right to comment on my dress or gender....just saying. If you would like to talk to that person ,treat them as you would anyone else you meet on the street, you may be suprised!
    Morgan if I saw you out ,,,, I would come up an give you a Big Hug ,,,How bout that ? There are alot of Nice people in the world an I think they Far outwiegh the Bad !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I saw a couple just yesterday, but one of those was in a mirror while I was shopping for dresses. She looked pretty happy!

Other than that, I can't recall any time I've been 100% sure that someone I didn't know was a CDer. I see some folks that made me wonder, but I can never be completely sure!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I noticed a woman wearing a really great denim skirt while I was at my local organic market a couple of days ago. I waited behind her in line for some time before I noticed that she wasn't born a woman. I'm sure that she is living as a woman these days however. I find it inspirational when people have such courage to live their lives openly despite the challenges.

Ameli