Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share your "spotted a crossdresser" sightings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Share your "spotted a crossdresser" sightings

Hey everyone. I live a populated area so for miles there are bound to be lots of people so chances of see a person such as me or you is highly possible. I know that there are many out there and whom we may not always see (because they are no in woman mode). For those that I've seen I highly admire and it makes me want to go out even more.

I have seen a few crossdressers and transgendered people or what not. I just want to share that I saw a person in wedges, denim capris, and a blouse with a maybe a size DD bra. It was enormous. The reason I know he was male because of the facial hair and a masculine hair style (no wig). I saw this person at a restaurant in Seal Beach and I admire the courage AS WELL AS the acceptance from everyone else who was in the restaurant. If you are on here I want to say "hello"

If you have seen others like us please share
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Makeup addict!
    Two years ago I was downtown and saw a crossdresser that was pretty obvious. The wig didn't really cover all of his hair, his adam's apple was large, and he had some stubble

Also, back in my first year of university, I walked by a guy with a friend of his and he was wearing a blouse with breasts and a blonde wig. Not convincing at all

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    I was out with some neighbors (thoroughly in bro-mode) a couple weeks ago at a local bar, and there was a lady across the bar ... my CD-dar immediately went off.
    She was very clearly having a very hard time passing, and like a complete ass I said something about it jokingly to one of the guys I was with. We all had a polite laugh, and certainly we all took pains not to stare or make it obvious we'd clocked her.

Thing is, I still feel like a jerk about it.
    That girl had serious guts to go out like that. Guts that I don't have, and yet for some reason I felt the need to be the dick that pointed it out to his friends. ugh.

Were I in her shoes I'd be terrified of someone doing that exact same thing to me.
    But then I was drunk and sitting on a lifetime of repression, so ... you know ying/yang. Eventually I probably will get the guts to go out myself, and I probably will get clocked by otherwise well meaning strangers who don't know how to react properly to it ... and the guy who points it out will probably be a closeted CD'er just like me, LOL.

there's literally no way to know, but if you're on here, lady ... much respect :-)

I live in g small town an there is a window cleaner hes retired now, an he doesnt live that far from me an i see quite regular dressed fully em femme, not sure if hes goin to any c/d gatherings an he ive just seen him our local supermarket in drab mode but unmistakably womens clothes, an he's well known in our town. he's been out of the closet for years

Quote Originally Posted by mfakley View Post
    She was very clearly having a very hard time passing, and like a complete ass I said something about it jokingly to one of the guys I was with. We all had a polite laugh, and certainly we all took pains not to stare or make it obvious we'd clocked her.

Thing is, I still feel like a jerk about it.
    I call this the Judas Escariot principle.
    He denied Jesus three times and then dobbed him in.
    A lot of us are guilty of doing what you did, myself included.
    You may not do it again but it is human nature.
    I was with a group of my young redneck mates once and a gay guy asked us around to his flat for drinks and nibbles.
    He may have had ulterior motives but was trying to be sociable.
    Three guys in the group turned his flat upside down and two of us in the minority could only do nothing or help minimise the damage.
    I am not that way inclined either but a friendly gesture by someone wanting to make friends left me quite upset.
    My friend and I went back a couple of days later to apologise for what the others had done and give him assistance where needed.
    We never told the others tho..

Thank you girls I stand corrected. Must go to a bible study class.
    Judas betrayed Jesus for 40 pieces of silver and Peter was the one that denied knowing him three times before the bantam rooster crowed...
    I'm sorry it has to be a rooster. I still like the analogy Judas Escariot principle tho.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 08-04-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Lack of bible study here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A few years ago when I was still working a trucker came in to make a delivery (post op TS). A bunch of the red-necks in the place made fun of her and made her feel really uncomfortable. Being the jerk that I am I just stood there and did nothing because I did not want to be associated with CDing, TSism or any thing of that nature. I too, really felt bad

I never saw that lady again.

Just last week I saw a man CDing (not passable) walking through town. Give her an A+ for courage.

Aspiring Member
    This forum is starting to sound like videos on you tube people watching at Wal-Mart.

I agree Sharon. It sounds like a game to "Spot the CD/Tranny" and then recall all the gory details and fashion mistakes. That then will probably lead to those who say it will be detrimental to our cause, that cause which no one here seems to agree what the hell is. One thing is an occasional thread on this topic, but one thread totally dedicated to this, is a bit too far, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon B. View Post
    This forum is starting to sound like videos on you tube people watching at Wal-Mart.
    Yea, this could really turn into a "People of WalMart" thread. I don't know about that page though. Now I admit, I love to laugh at some of the inbreads that should know better, HOWEVER.... some of the people I see on htere are lagitamately hadicaped, and just having problems/ a bad day... I don't lie when they get picked on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    Not to nit pick, but, Judas betrayed Jesus to those who would have him crucified... It was Peter who denied Jesus 3 times before the rooster crowed.

So here's my story. I was actually out shopping for Carmen. I was at a local mall and I was trying to get my first pair of female shoes. As I jumped from shoe store to shoe store I found that none really carried bigger shoes. I stopped at a Macy's? I'm not sure which department store it was. But it was among that style. As I approached the shoes I notice a much taller, older woman. As I got closer I not only realized that she was a TG but also an employee! I wanted to approach her so badly and ask her for help, but I was sure she'd not want to. As I continued to shop I noticed that the plus size women's shoe department was full and I was way too embarrassed to try a pair of shoes on in that area. I just kept doing lap after lap around the area until I found it "safe" to attempt again. After several minutes I grew tired and impatient. I left the store and outside the store was a bench with the same TG employee. I slowly approached her and politely complimented her, I told her she was an inspiration and that her and I were not that different. She envited me to sit and we talked. I told her my problem and after her break was over she took me back into the store, correctly measured my feet and brought me pairs of shoes to try on. She even took me into the back of the store to try them on! She was great! She gave me some other information about local groups and a site that she was apart of, although I left that site due to the creepy factors. I've been trying to get a hold of her since just to say thanks and to show her my progress. She is an inspiration to me.
    Done crying.

Me,,,,too

An if you see me out dont be afraid to run up an give me a Kiss ,, No tongues ! Or on second thought lets just start out with a HUG ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    It was Peter who denied Jesus three times. Judas was the betrayer. But it is a very appropriate analogy.
    I've never out right laughed at a crossdresser but there have been people I have made jokes on and about that were inappropriate and I still feel bad about them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

I posted this some time back as a separate thread, anyways I saw a CD at a gun shop. It was pretty obvious that it was a guy. I was impressed that the employee treated him like any other customer. I was pretty new to cding myself and was under the impression from threads that I had read that the general rule of thumb was don't make contact. It may make him uncomfortable, so I didn't.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Ok, I'll play. I too saw a crossdresser last week at Wal-Mart in Niles,MI. I was waiting to use the U-scan self checkout when three people came in the door. Two were cute teen girls and the third was obviously male. He was of a similar age to the girls but a bit taller. The real giveaway was the old-lady wig and awkward,un-ladylike mannerisms along with a questionable makeup job. Also, he looked a bit nervous while both girls could not stop giggling! Of course I didn't break out of line to tell him I clocked him. It just raised a a lot more questions for me. Did the girls put him up to this? Was he really enjoying himself? Did they do his makeup? Who picked his outfit? Is he a closet CD already? Or is this just a one time thing? If this young person continues to dress, he will improve and with time and practice has the potential to go completely stealth with a proper wig and more age appropriate clothing. I know there are differing opinions on whether or not to approach a sister while out and about. Myself, I welcome a friendly compliment and light conversation. So, if you see ME out anywhere, don't be afraid to say hello! I think every girl out and about needs to be handled individually. If you can tell the cd'er in question is very comfortable in her surroundings, then I would say it would be safe to strike up a conversation. If you can tell the cd'er is nervous and unsure of herself, maybe it would be best not add to her nervousness with an encounter.This is just my ideas on this. Your mileage may vary. Hugs, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Hell I forgot I did see a sister at the gas station awhile back ,,She was dealing with the LAW ,,,Had a little to much to drink an was taking a nap . Anyway it was real early an I was ridding my bike an when I went by she was talking to the cops ,, Looking real good I mite say . Mini of corse but not to ****ty high boots an nice hair ,,I went back in my truck to see what happen a little later cuz she was picked up by a freind ,,,An beleave or not she was back ,,, An got in her car an left to go home I guess ,,, But never seen her again ,,Coming from the bar Im sure ,,There is a gay bar about a mile or two away from here . But there few an far between ,,Or maybe I just mind MY BIZZ ? I realy dont pay much attention to people unless they realy catch my eye .

As a ts that is out and about daily and I'm sure I don't pass, I would ask is common courtesy and respect that hard for everyone concerned . What gives anyone the right to do otherwise? What gives anybody the right to comment on my dress or gender....just saying. If you would like to talk to that person ,treat them as you would anyone else you meet on the street, you may be suprised!

I saw a lovely CD/TS at a musical (touring company production of "Wicked") at the Fox Theater here in Atlanta. Since I was with my family and she was with a couple of other folks, I didn't get a chance to say "hello." Overall she looked very nice and put together. The skirt she wore was a little shorter than I would have worn to such an outing, but she seemed comfortable with how she was presenting and was enjoying herself. Finally, I was a bit jealous that she was enjoying the show enfemme and I wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan51 View Post
    As a ts that is out and about daily and I'm sure I don't pass, I would ask is common courtesy and respect that hard for everyone concerned . What gives anyone the right to do otherwise? What gives anybody the right to comment on my dress or gender....just saying. If you would like to talk to that person ,treat them as you would anyone else you meet on the street, you may be suprised!
    Morgan if I saw you out ,,,, I would come up an give you a Big Hug ,,,How bout that ? There are alot of Nice people in the world an I think they Far outwiegh the Bad !!

I saw a couple just yesterday, but one of those was in a mirror while I was shopping for dresses. She looked pretty happy!

Other than that, I can't recall any time I've been 100% sure that someone I didn't know was a CDer. I see some folks that made me wonder, but I can never be completely sure!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I noticed a woman wearing a really great denim skirt while I was at my local organic market a couple of days ago. I waited behind her in line for some time before I noticed that she wasn't born a woman. I'm sure that she is living as a woman these days however. I find it inspirational when people have such courage to live their lives openly despite the challenges.

Ameli

Today at noon I saw a guy in a skirt standing outside the subway station at 14th Street and First Avenue, NYC. He was wearing black guy shoes, black tights, a black slit skirt that came just below the knee, and a black cotton top that came down over his hips. He had short dark hair, was unshaven and talking on a cellphone. Odd looking.

In all honesty, I look quite a bit and am fairly certain the only "possibles" I've seen are GG women with masculine features. We never know for sure!
    Debby

Thank you Morgan.
    Well said. It is nice to see there are a still a few of us with good manners.

"If you have seen others like us please share."

I have. But not "like us". Well... at least not like you, anyways. You're undetectable Joanna (beautiful). To "spot" an m2f transgendered individual means it's not working for her.

The one I saw was in a Walgreens at the checkout counter. You could tell she was really trying but the hair, her clothes, the makeup, her rushed & nervous demeanor were all a bit jolting & painful to witness. Felt sorry for her but glad when she finally zipped up her big purse & clippity-clopped her heels out the front door.

Forgive me for sounding so superficial, I'm really not. Afterall, who am I or anyone else to so harshly judge? Looks are not the measure of a woman's worth nor is money the measure of a man. And yet it's true: we all have a more or less shared aesthetic sensibility for beauty. It's genetic, not cultural. It's universal among men & women the world over. And it's cruel & doubly unfair to many TG's...just that much more stress to carry if one is not pretty, lacks self confidence & is always looking, reading, gauging, desperate for approval, wanting to 'pass' or fit in.

When a girl becomes so 'other-directed' she loses her natural charm, whether pretty or not. Health, hygiene, a balanced life & a sure & certain relaxed confidence & self acceptance go a long towards making any girl attractive, alluring and ironically, 'invisible' yet desirable.

I don't think I would call her a crossdresser, more of a transexual. I went with my wife to the local beauty school for a facial (my wife had one also and a leg waxing). One of the students was dressed as a female and was showing a really nice set of boobs, but she was thin, probably 6'2, had an adams apple and angular facial features.

The customers and other students referred to her as "she" and treated her as a female. She didn't do my facial though. She was doing someone nearby and I could hear her conversation but my eyes were closed. Her voice was not great, but passable.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda