Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Share your "spotted a crossdresser" sightings

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I call this the Judas Escariot principle.
    He denied Jesus three times and then dobbed him in.
    It was Peter who denied Jesus three times. Judas was the betrayer. But it is a very appropriate analogy.
    I've never out right laughed at a crossdresser but there have been people I have made jokes on and about that were inappropriate and I still feel bad about them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

I posted this some time back as a separate thread, anyways I saw a CD at a gun shop. It was pretty obvious that it was a guy. I was impressed that the employee treated him like any other customer. I was pretty new to cding myself and was under the impression from threads that I had read that the general rule of thumb was don't make contact. It may make him uncomfortable, so I didn't.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Ok, I'll play. I too saw a crossdresser last week at Wal-Mart in Niles,MI. I was waiting to use the U-scan self checkout when three people came in the door. Two were cute teen girls and the third was obviously male. He was of a similar age to the girls but a bit taller. The real giveaway was the old-lady wig and awkward,un-ladylike mannerisms along with a questionable makeup job. Also, he looked a bit nervous while both girls could not stop giggling! Of course I didn't break out of line to tell him I clocked him. It just raised a a lot more questions for me. Did the girls put him up to this? Was he really enjoying himself? Did they do his makeup? Who picked his outfit? Is he a closet CD already? Or is this just a one time thing? If this young person continues to dress, he will improve and with time and practice has the potential to go completely stealth with a proper wig and more age appropriate clothing. I know there are differing opinions on whether or not to approach a sister while out and about. Myself, I welcome a friendly compliment and light conversation. So, if you see ME out anywhere, don't be afraid to say hello! I think every girl out and about needs to be handled individually. If you can tell the cd'er in question is very comfortable in her surroundings, then I would say it would be safe to strike up a conversation. If you can tell the cd'er is nervous and unsure of herself, maybe it would be best not add to her nervousness with an encounter.This is just my ideas on this. Your mileage may vary. Hugs, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Me,,,,too

An if you see me out dont be afraid to run up an give me a Kiss ,, No tongues ! Or on second thought lets just start out with a HUG ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

So here's my story. I was actually out shopping for Carmen. I was at a local mall and I was trying to get my first pair of female shoes. As I jumped from shoe store to shoe store I found that none really carried bigger shoes. I stopped at a Macy's? I'm not sure which department store it was. But it was among that style. As I approached the shoes I notice a much taller, older woman. As I got closer I not only realized that she was a TG but also an employee! I wanted to approach her so badly and ask her for help, but I was sure she'd not want to. As I continued to shop I noticed that the plus size women's shoe department was full and I was way too embarrassed to try a pair of shoes on in that area. I just kept doing lap after lap around the area until I found it "safe" to attempt again. After several minutes I grew tired and impatient. I left the store and outside the store was a bench with the same TG employee. I slowly approached her and politely complimented her, I told her she was an inspiration and that her and I were not that different. She envited me to sit and we talked. I told her my problem and after her break was over she took me back into the store, correctly measured my feet and brought me pairs of shoes to try on. She even took me into the back of the store to try them on! She was great! She gave me some other information about local groups and a site that she was apart of, although I left that site due to the creepy factors. I've been trying to get a hold of her since just to say thanks and to show her my progress. She is an inspiration to me.
    Done crying.

Anybody ever see me?

.....not that I'm trying to be facetious or narcissistic, or anything.

Today at noon I saw a guy in a skirt standing outside the subway station at 14th Street and First Avenue, NYC. He was wearing black guy shoes, black tights, a black slit skirt that came just below the knee, and a black cotton top that came down over his hips. He had short dark hair, was unshaven and talking on a cellphone. Odd looking.

In all honesty, I look quite a bit and am fairly certain the only "possibles" I've seen are GG women with masculine features. We never know for sure!
    Debby

Arrow Share your "spotted a crossdresser" sightings

Usually on nights that have a drag show at any night club, most likely see a few

If you would have been in Cottage Grove, Minnesota today, might have seen me CD'ing Office Max on Jamaica Ave and Rainbow Foods, East Point Douglas Rd. Two guys gave me the 'twice over' while in Rainbow Foods grocery shopping. I could see they might have been thinking to themselves trying to decide if I was a female or male in female attire. Was wearing a short sleeve lavender blouse almost see though material, purple bra might have been slightly visible, white Capri pants, flat sole white sandals and toe nails painted pink. I had on light mascara and a little blush on my cheeks, light pink lipstick. I had my hair permed six weeks ago in a female style. like my user photo, the curls have relaxed since the perm and fluffed out more.
    Last edited by Phoebe; 08-03-2012 at 04:42 PM.

A long number of years ago a TG person applied for a clerical job in an office I was working in. Our office manager was a real sleeze and made it a point to come by everyone's office and say "come through the lobby to see what we've got applying for a job."

As a then closet case I could see very little that I could do to help the lady out. She didn't get the job.

This thread could turn hurtful if it turns out someone is describing a member here. But otherwise it is great because it allows us to see what triggers being read and why it happens. Very useful info for those who are thinking of stepping out of the closet for the first time.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I was out for happy hour in Steamboat and noticed a group of lovely ladies having drinks. I'm fairly sure the we're cd or trans. They looked great and seemed to be having a wonderful time! I don't think many others even noticed or cared for that matter. I really wanted to go get dressed and join them! But damn didn't pack any clothes lol

Aspiring Member

Walmart

I was in Walmart the other day. While leaving I seen a man in man mode with a Tshirt, rather tight. He had a natural looking set of boobs obvoiusly held up with a bra, I would guess at least a 40 D. You could tell that he was consiuos of people looking at him eventhough he was flaunting. CDer or well blessed? Amanda

"If you have seen others like us please share."

I have. But not "like us". Well... at least not like you, anyways. You're undetectable Joanna (beautiful). To "spot" an m2f transgendered individual means it's not working for her.

The one I saw was in a Walgreens at the checkout counter. You could tell she was really trying but the hair, her clothes, the makeup, her rushed & nervous demeanor were all a bit jolting & painful to witness. Felt sorry for her but glad when she finally zipped up her big purse & clippity-clopped her heels out the front door.

Forgive me for sounding so superficial, I'm really not. Afterall, who am I or anyone else to so harshly judge? Looks are not the measure of a woman's worth nor is money the measure of a man. And yet it's true: we all have a more or less shared aesthetic sensibility for beauty. It's genetic, not cultural. It's universal among men & women the world over. And it's cruel & doubly unfair to many TG's...just that much more stress to carry if one is not pretty, lacks self confidence & is always looking, reading, gauging, desperate for approval, wanting to 'pass' or fit in.

When a girl becomes so 'other-directed' she loses her natural charm, whether pretty or not. Health, hygiene, a balanced life & a sure & certain relaxed confidence & self acceptance go a long towards making any girl attractive, alluring and ironically, 'invisible' yet desirable.

I don't think I would call her a crossdresser, more of a transexual. I went with my wife to the local beauty school for a facial (my wife had one also and a leg waxing). One of the students was dressed as a female and was showing a really nice set of boobs, but she was thin, probably 6'2, had an adams apple and angular facial features.

The customers and other students referred to her as "she" and treated her as a female. She didn't do my facial though. She was doing someone nearby and I could hear her conversation but my eyes were closed. Her voice was not great, but passable.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Thank you Morgan.
    Well said. It is nice to see there are a still a few of us with good manners.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    "If you have seen others like us please share."

I have. But not "like us". Well... at least not like you, anyways. You're undetectable Joanna (beautiful). To "spot" an m2f transgendered individual means it's not working for her.

The one I saw was in a Walgreens at the checkout counter. You could tell she was really trying but the hair, her clothes, the makeup, her rushed & nervous demeanor were all a bit jolting & painful to witness. Felt sorry for her but glad when she finally zipped up her big purse & clippity-clopped her heels out the front door.

Forgive me for sounding so superficial, I'm really not. Afterall, who am I or anyone else to so harshly judge? Looks are not the measure of a woman's worth nor is money the measure of a man. And yet it's true: we all have a more or less shared aesthetic sensibility for beauty. It's genetic, not cultural. It's universal among men & women the world over. And it's cruel & doubly unfair to many TG's...just that much more stress to carry if one is not pretty, lacks self confidence & is always looking, reading, gauging, desperate for approval, wanting to 'pass' or fit in.

When a girl becomes so 'other-directed' she loses her natural charm, whether pretty or not. Health, hygiene, a balanced life & a sure & certain relaxed confidence & self acceptance go a long towards making any girl attractive, alluring and ironically, 'invisible' yet desirable.
    Thank you Annaliese.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress