Thread: Is it right

Is it right

Is it right that since living on my own all I want is for Lucy to be out all of the time. Obviously this is not possible as work dictates I cannot be Lucy, So why now do I want to be dressed all the time, last night was the first time other than club alternative I've been out in public. I will get home from work shower and change I will stay like that until I go to bed if I have to go out I will wear tights knickers and a bra no breasts I will quite happily walk around town all day but as soon as I get home I will change again back to Lucy. I even took a change of clothing to my lorry and drove fully dressed as Lucy no make up. Why is it that Lucy needs to be out more of the time than before can someone help to explain this to me.

I know what you mean i have done the samething for the last 6 mo i come home and Ronda gets dressed sometime if i am out and coming home late i drive home dressed no makeup bra panties dress and heels i feel that it is just the real me coming out and it is a new found freedom to be able to dress as much as i want Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Lucy is slowly being drawn into the whirlpool of life.
    Nothing unusual, a gradual transition, just let her enjoy the moments.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

i think you may just feel complete as lucy.

Lucy you're gonna like yourself even more and more until you're complete

Ever think you may just like Lucy? Go ahead, like her. Watch out for her motive however. She likes to spend your money.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, Lucy, I don't understand either! I find going out dressed quite stressful. Since I can't pass in a room full of blind people! So, I'm looking at the replies here, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Seems right to me. you are happy
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I know if I could I would always be Ashley.
    That is the only time I fill my self.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

"Right" and "wrong" are judgemental terms based upon someone's perceptions. Why would you be concerned about whether it is "right" for you to enjoy being en femme? If it feels "right" to you, then it is right for you.
    Hugs, Carole

HOnestly, if I lived on my own, I would live as Stacey Renee every minute that I was not working... It just feels more natural to me... Before I got married, other than times when I would be on dates with her, or other girls before her, I was en femme probably every day from the age of 21-27... I still can't believe that no one found out... I was almost caught a couple of times, while venturing out, but was mistaken for my sister... hahaha I just kept my mouth shut, and smiled...

I can totally relate to this. At work (well, except when I am working at home), I have to be male me and a role model... At home, my chicks have fled the nest (though one is coming back for a while) but I dress as Kaz whenever I can. When I get to stay away I am in Kaz mode except for when going to work or shopping etc... I have been out a lot but never close up and personal. But yeah, when I have the freedom she has a tendency to take over... I often think that I am she and she is a crossdresser!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Platinum Member
    Hi Lucy , No problems found go for it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Lucy, I'm home!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Lucy, I'm home!
    Jorga thats a blast from the past. Thanks for the laugh!

Michelle

Thank you for all the advice of and I think when Lucy does come out I feel much more relaxed but when Lucy wants to apply the high end up pushing the boundaries further and further. I even went out one night late without a change of clothes and trust my luck my car broke down the worst part I had to walk home get my wallet when my breakdown card was and go back to my car changed first of course the 2 mile walk to the house was at least interesting I know I was seeing a number of times but I just kept walking and enjoying every moment. But if I allow Lucy to come out more it's going to cost me a lot more money typical woman, however I don't know what else I can do as I am fully shaved I wear full underwear sometimes even a bra painted toenails and have just got my ears pierced as well I think if I go much further it will be noticed my shaved arms already have been noticed by pierced ears no one said anything yet hopefully they won't that home Friday night and Lucy can come out to play maybe late Friday night Saturday morning I might just go shopping again sorry Lucy might go shopping again as I said thank you for all the advice it is most welcome.