Thread: getting close to going out in so cal any help with where?

getting close to going out in so cal any help with where?

Hi all, so my wife and I are wanting to go out soon but I really want to spare her the looks and such im sure are going to come, I don't think I can be that passable. Anyway do any girls in the LA area have an y suggestions for a friendly type environment? Im thinking west Hollywood somewhere but any thing specific for a bite, or even cd friendly event, would be great. Thanks
    Last edited by Kelli Ca; 08-02-2012 at 10:57 PM.

The Oxwood is a bar / night club that caters to C/D and transgender in the San Fernando valley, I have been there many times. Movie theaters are also a good place to go. Never been to Hollywood, but I have been to the theaters in Glendale and the San Fernando valley with out a problem.

the oxwood in van nuys cal, wednesday and saturday nights tg nights very friendly been there many times.
    pm me if you need more info.

Thanks for the tip looked em up sounds like a for music and dancing it would be great any more on a quiet sit down to dinner place?