Thread: What a difference a few months and a lot of honestly makes

What a difference a few months and a lot of honestly makes

Tonight my SO asked me to get some clothing for her that had fallen behing the dryer and the first thing I pull out is a thigh high stocking! She looks at me and askes is this yours and i said yes and she says good thing I already know you're a crossdresser, do you still want it? I say no and she throws it away. That's it. Well folks that's a miricle! I feel so bless to have this women in my life and so bad about how much i under estimated her love for me or ability to deal with my reality. Anyone else out there have this kind of thing happen to them?

AMANDA
    Last edited by cdtraveler; 08-01-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well now the talking begins LOL.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Too funny ! Sounds as if you're not the only one who knows how to keep a secret, although it sounds as if you were set up if you think about it.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Aspiring Member
    So how was it that the stocking got there in the first place? If you knew it was there, why didn't you retrieve it when it happened?

Yup, after 5 years of knowing, she's been out with me 5 times dressed....of course we're now semi separated so the knowledge of the crossdressing can cut you both ways. But your point about honesty is good, because the bottom line is the truth will set you free and no more lying!

Case in point: IN MY OPINION, You can only hide for so long and sooner or later, you'll get caught. Best to just get it out on the table. Another happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by cdtraveler View Post
    Anyone else out there have this kind of thing happen to them?
    AMANDA
    No, but then I told my wife YEARS ago that I cd and we're going on 47 years. So proceed -- now you can wash your stockings and pantyhose the right way, by hand, and hang them in the bathroom!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club