Thread: It happened

Aspiring Member

It happened

At work today a customer saw my name tag. He said "you don't look like Diane". My reply was "yes I am". He felt foolish abd said something about I looked like someone he knew. He apologized and left. I didn't get a chance to see what my co worker that heard this thought of the exchange.I thought it was kind of amusing. Specially in a long slow day at work.
    Diane Elizabeth

what happended give us a little more

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Is there another Diane where u work? Otherwise, how would he know what Diane looks like?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You work en femm ? How great that must be

Makeup addict!
    You work dressed? That's sounds awesome!

More info needed here.
    Do you work dressed?
    Do you pass well?
    How many other Diane's are there?
    Too many questions, sounds awesome anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Here is some more. Not much to say other than I wear a uniform with name tag. I am out to the world now. Legal name is Diane. I had my hair in a ponytail with bobby pins holding the loose sides up. The customer was trying to make a joke I suppose since I was hot and sweaty and tired and looked more masculine than feminine. No other Dianes work there and I probably don't pass very well. He went away perplexed. Must have thought I was one ugly dame. I just smiled.

Thanks for the inquisitive thoughts.
    Diane Elizabeth

Just think if you are transitioning you can only look better as the days go by.
    I wish you all the best for the future.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think it's great you had your name changed to Diane! Always be proud of who you are!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

All par for the course.
    Peace & love, Diane..... Wish you the best in your journey wherever life may take you.