Thread: Long Gone ?

Long Gone ?

Alot of the chix on here have been here alot longer than I have Im almost new . I just look around at the Members list an see there are alot of chix that came an are Long Gone . Ya ever wonder where they went or what happen to them ? Or if they are OK,, Did they just stop ? Or something happen in there lives ? Or are they just still in hiding ? Did they make it all the way an are just living there lives happy an care free ? Maybe they got what they wanted an dont want to talk about it ant more just live it ? Or I have saw that some people will join a site in a moment of madness an then never come back ? I have seen alot of that ,,Maybe there afraid of the trail on the Web,,Someone will search there files an see what they looked at ? I know for a fact that younger chix are more apt to disapear than older ones ,, For the simple fact that WE are to the point of not caring any more what people think or say . We have already proven all we need to an we will let the young ones have it now ,,,LOL,,, Yep,,,Thats right I officialy Step Down ,,,, Thank You,,,Thank you Very Much !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

some are banned.... some left... some took of to another site that started up after the big coup de tat... regime change in 2006 or 7...... some died.... some were fakes.... the others are probable still lurking... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Stacy I joined several years ago maybe six or seven years ago and it had helped me back then. I thought I did not need the support (wrong). Had a dry spell of not dressing and decided that I needed to be able to go somewhere I could get see that others are in the same boat as I am. And that brings us back to the present. So I bet there are others that might have done the same thing as me.

I think you have all the answers you are looking for, I am concerned that you MAY be stepping down.
    Please don't leave as you do give a refreshing alternative view, maybe sometimes off beat, but then I do the same thing.
    Giving it a rest can refresh you greatly but don't let writers block set in.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    This site gives me a sense of community and as long as I get that feeling, I'll be sticking around. I enjoy seeing some of the same issues come up and how the same answers are provided time after time. The thing is, it's from different people each time and we can watch as others with crossdressing in their lives progress and mature. I am also reminded of how I am fortunate in some ways, less fortunate in others and how I share those things with others and their families. I'm still learning and sometimes I think I have something to share. Often after I type it in and read my potential post I figure out I'm wrong or need to think a little more before I post something. I've also come to like many of the people here and have met several in person to discover they are as nice as I thought they were on line. In other words, I'm here because I'm still getting something out of it.

If someone uses this site as a bridge to get the same kind of support in their day to day, flesh and blood life, more power to them. If they can't find what they want here, it may be because they have different expectations or aren't willing to put a little more in to it. Or, maybe someone stole their computer.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Some join thinking this is another TG sex site and either figure it out that it's not, or they posted something sexual that either got them slapped on the wrist by us the members or the moderators, or they figures out we are to tame for their sexual desires.

Untitled
    Firstly, this is not a CDing topic.

Secondly, this has been discussed before, the reasons why members do or do not come on board, stay or go is not for discussion. It is a matter for the individual to decide their level of use and if they believe the forum is right for them.

Thread closed
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another