Thread: Anxious

Anxious

Well, I finally "let the cat out of the bag" so to speak to my D&D group. Some of them already knew about it, but lately I've been wanting to go to the games dressed and was wanting to make sure if wouldnt be problematic if i did come over dressed. Am currently waiting for one last response, but so far, it's looking good

Its great to hear your not finding any obstacles in you way.

I hope the last response is positive too.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I hope all the responses are positive after a few games and they have gotten use to your look. Fingers crossed on this and I hope it leads to more positive things in the future.

Great news to hear. I love reading posts that reflect open mindedness in the world sounds like you have some good people in your life

That's great girl! I hope all goes well for you! Because you are worth it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi Sky, Would Goth be the right style of dress for D&D That is what came to mind reading your thread.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well, everyone knows now, the response has been positive and it looks like next time I game, I'll be able to be pretty while i do it =). Also Blue, generally, normal clothing is appropriate for these kinds of games, the "goth" stereo-type is mostly just that a stereo-type. Many of the gamer I know are completely normal =)

Okay - have to ask this question: what gender is your character?

+1 Leather Corset ftw

actually, I'm not surprised that an rpg group would be understanding aboiut this. Might have to worm my way into a new Shadowrun game and give it a go.
    Silk and Steel

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    Congratz on the Nat 20 Way to take the intiative, hope it gains you alot of experience

Good news any chance of seeing a pic when you go?

Prep your modifiers for diplomacy. Don't bother with intimidate or bluff, Gamers have Sense Motive or Perception maxed out.

ROFL, Loving all the gaming puns here...current characters are all male, and i will make the attempt at getting some pics before i go, also would LOVE to find a good SR group in my area...big fan of SR 2nd edition =)