Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to fly pretty!

I don't care about the "why would you ?" aspect or fight here 'cuz I'm like so totally out and about 24/7 living as I was meant to be, live and let live being my attitude.
    So I have a legit question Kim. The last time I flew it was like 99 bucks round trip Vegas to Orlando and I just bought the ticket on line, like walked into the airport w/ everything I wanted in or on me, checked myself and the the bag in and sashayed right to the boarding gate and got on the thing. Now things have changed including proof of ID or wutever. I don't have a passport, don't really want one since I was US of A legal born and there is like sooo much to see and do in my own great country I'm not planing on spending my money or time outside of it. Anyway, there might be like a future trip to another state here in the USA. So the question: do I need a stupid passport for in country flight (gawd I hope not) or is my AZ issued driver license gonna be good enough? I guess I could call our airport here in Podunk, but all the push 1...push2...transfer to whoever about 4 people away, etc and my lack of Spanish might be more than I like want to endure. Thxxx..... .

I could see you giving an interview from the crash site on CNN !
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by My Lady Marsea View Post
    So the question: do I need a stupid passport for in country flight (gawd I hope not) or is my AZ issued driver license gonna be good enough? .
    Your drivers license is just fine and there is no need at all to carry a passport. I generally carry MINE with me because I never know when I might get a call "I need you in Germany tomorrow!"

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I could see you giving an interview from the crash site on CNN !
    Oh great! Now y'all have jinxed me! Watch, I'm gonna die in a plane accident tomorrow! Look at the upside - my company will pay my wife TWICE as much if I die while on a business trip! Of course she'll need that money to hire the moving crew to carry my shit outta my closet. . .

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Your drivers license is just fine and there is no need at all to carry a passport. I generally carry MINE with me because I never know when I might get a call "I need you in Germany tomorrow!"

Oh great! Now y'all have jinxed me! Watch, I'm gonna die in a plane accident tomorrow! Look at the upside - my company will pay my wife TWICE as much if I die while on a business trip! Of course she'll need that money to hire the moving crew to carry my shit outta my closet. . .
    Does the wife know this? LOL

ooo! ooo! Dibs on all of Kim's strappy shoes!!

Just kidding, Ms. Huddle!!!!

Don't you go and get yourself killed! There's plenty of us here that would miss the hell out of you!
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Does the wife know this? LOL
    She does! Scares the hell outta me too!

Personally, I avoid flying pretty because of the possibility of alien abduction. I would hate for them to get the wrong idea of "male" and "female" based on examining moi!

I did always wonder about the "Trans" in Trans World Airlines (TWA) though!

Hugs,
    Debby
    Debby

I'm scared! I feel a purge coming on..

Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    Personally, I avoid flying pretty because of the possibility of alien abduction. I would hate for them to get the wrong idea of "male" and "female" based on examining moi!

I did always wonder about the "Trans" in Trans World Airlines (TWA) though!

Hugs,
    Debby
    It occurs to me that in the case of alien abduction, male or female doesn't matter! It's anal probing and we are all pretty much the same in that department.

(OK, so I'm pushing it a bit for a laugh here!)

Kimberly, I want to thank you for all your inspiration and word of wisdom. I flew pretty to Vegas with my wife, your posts helped convince my wife that this would not be a problem. I am very grateful for that. You are always so positive I enjoy your posts and encouragement.

VV: I have read many of your posts, most of them appear very negative. I seems to me your would find something wrong even if you won the lottery. I believe sometimes you just have to put your fears aside and do what feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by steftoday View Post
    ooo! ooo! Dibs on all of Kim's strappy shoes!!

Just kidding, Ms. Huddle!!!!

Don't you go and get yourself killed! There's plenty of us here that would miss the hell out of you!
    Yikes Kim.. you're not even gone yet and they're dividing up your stuff! lol

Yeah, funny how that happens aint it? I got news for 'em though - my daughter-in-law wears the same size I do, she LOVES shoes,and she is mean as hell if you get between her and something that she wants. I wish 'em all the best of luck, because I wouldn't tangle with her!

It occurs to me that in the case of alien abduction, male or female doesn't matter! It's anal probing and we are all pretty much the same in that department.
    Ooooooh! Would it make a difference if I was in First Class or Coach???

Debby

Ooooooh! Would it make a difference if I was in First Class or Coach???

I don't think that the aliens will care. Either way, you're just an ignorant primate in need of anal probing.

Either way, your just an ignorant primate in need of anal probing.
    Sister, that's not the first time I've heard that!

Kimberly, back to my original post in this thread! You are alright!

Debby
    Debby

Sister, that's not the first time I've heard that!

Kimberly, back to my original post in this thread! You are alright!

Debby
    And so are you Debby! With any luck, if we all stick together, we'll make it through this!

awww, Kelly. Kim knows I'm just fooling around! I don't wish harm on anyone; and especially to ladies like Kim to lead the way for us chickens...

Besides, I don't want to get beat up by here daughter-in-law...
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Good stuff, I average at least one trip a week on airlines...but never have flown Pretty as you call it. I wondered about the breast forms, interesting info there. One of my hangups would be shoes too, I am not too proud of my feet and I hate the idea of taking my shoes off in girly mode while at the checkpoint. But...I just might give flying pretty a shot when fall comes and its not 90 degrees out there! I melt in the heat with my wig and MAC makeup slapped on thick.

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    SGT Huddle is gonna jump right down his damned throat with both boots.
    Hey, Kim....you know you helped me out flying my first time and all I have to day is thank you. Now, about the quote above....don't you mean "down his damned throat with both heels"......LOL!!!