Thread: If Maria was a real girl.

If Maria was a real girl.

Yesterday my wife and I went to the beaches and sat on the dock and watched the boats go by. There were a lot of people there and the women there were unbelievable. I turn to my wife and said, if Maria was a real girl she would have so many of those cute summer dresses and a closet full of those summer sandals. She said to me, it's scary how you sometimes think like a women and on that note knowing how a women thinks i guess you won't mind if we go to the mall and I buy a couple pair of those summer sandals you were talking about. I said, sure as long as Maria gets a pair. I LOVE MY NEW SANDALS.

Thanks for a spot of joy.. That is a cute story..

Awesome I love to hear about accepting couples you have a special lady there

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Great story, and a great wife. I would bet even money that you start thinking more like a real girl in the future if it keeps getting you new shoes..

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

ad omnis par
    That is really cute!!!
    ad omnis par
    Toni

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

awww that really put a smile on my face thanks for sharing
    and huray for the new sandles xD

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've got news for u! If u AND your wife r shopping for shoes together, Maria IS real!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That is a really wonderful relationship you two have.

I envy you, judging from those lovely legs you two could easily shop together as Lady friends.

Maria is a real girl

Ah yes!!!!! Do I detect a cloud of PINK FOG enveloping Maria??????

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, That is so wonderful that you and your wife can do that together you are so lucky.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Shopping with my wife has been a lot of fun since we started buying stuff for both of us in the women's department. She's too embarassed for me to try on women's clothes or shoes in the stores, but it's getting better.

It's great to have an accepting and understanding wife.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Just another example of "What is good for the goose is good for the gander"! Would that more of our wives / SO's had this attitude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

"if Maria was a real girl .................... "

I would love to have my wife call me by a female name. Not "Linda", there was a real "Linda" in her past that she was not fond of. She doesn't know I use that name here.

I've hinted at a female version of my male name a couple times but it hasn't caught on yet. I'm working on it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    That's an upside to marrying a TG / CD person...we often think alike, atleastwhen it comes to shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    That's an upside to marrying a TG / CD person...we often think alike, atleastwhen it comes to shopping!
    And we clean the house, wash the dishes, do the laundry, etc.

That's a great story. I'vetried the same with my wife a couple of times we've been out shopping together. No go. Even just pj bottoms at Lane Bryant. Nope. One time...one time, she asked if I wanted her to buy me something and I said sure, since she offered, she turned and went right to the checkout with her things. Nothing. Oh well, that's why there's the internet, right?