Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
I will never understand what some mean by they can never pass. Although my post never get read, or commented on like the one that sits alone in a different forum, I still need to reply to this thread LOL. Why do some believe they can't pass. All have all the info they need to get every thing it would take for them to pass. Meaning it takes more than just putting on the dress. Sitting in the closet is not going to get anyone any acceptance in society. Being out in society will. I don't know what any of you look like as a man, as those who chose to place a pic of themselves on this forum look like women to me. If all of you drive cars to everywhere you go, try some public trans portation. Try becoming some of society and see how you react to everyone you see. I really mean everyone that you look at. I think that even every woman doesn't pass. Every man does not have to accept his fellow man, but he or she can. I accept all, if you can't what does that say about you. This above all to thy own self be true. May I ask why you can not like what I watch or why we can't watch something you like to see if I like it. You have to understand that as I am in my home my door is unlocked and sometimes open most will knock as they would want anyone to do at their own door. I still think that some let fear rule their lives instead of loving all their fellow man. Do you think fear keeps you safe.

Sorry to type so much but no one reads it anyway.

Tess
I read your post. Makes a lot of sense, too.