Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do any of you ride bicycles as ladies!

I've only ridden once in a skirt, early in the morning when I was unlikely to be seen. I often ride underdressed, however. I love the feel of my forms bouncing in my bra, and love wearing stockings and garter belt - with each pedal stroke I feel the stockings pulling on my garter straps. If I'm in shorts, sometimes my stocking tops will show a bit, giving a touch of pleasurable risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    Do any of you ride your bikes as ladies!
    Alice, when I ride a bike, I'm no lady!

Since we have so many sisters here from the UK, I will curtsy in the general direction of the Raleigh and Brooks saddle factories!

Seriously, we have a women's only ride here in the fall and I'm hoping to do the ride this year!

Hugs,
    Debby
    Debby

Road biking is a great excuse to shave your legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I haven't done it recently, and my hair in a pony tail and safely helmet makes me look like a dork but, but yeah, sure, cycling en femme is fun.

You look pretty nice there Rachel, you will be leading the Chase!

i cycled about 20 miles yesterday around the welsh mountins but the only time i would wear girly clothes is winter time .. like tights under tracksuit pants to keep legs warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikidee View Post
    I am buying a special hair piece that is designed to wear under helmets, caps etc. just to carry the dressing to a higher level.
    What is the hair piece? Is it sold online?

This is a great thread!

I'm a serious road cyclist. I do have some women's jersey tops but I only wear them if I'm riding solo. I always wear a sports bra, and to conceal it I wear dark jerseys with patterns. I don't wear forms and the bra has little to support so it doesn't look like I have breasts. There is a side benefit to wearing a bra- no nipple chafing!

There have been some rides where I have gone out with just a sports bra on top. That is so liberating!

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Well yes I do but then I do most everything these days as myself!!

Go to headcovers.com and you will find a selection. Hugs Riki