• It depends, I'd like to know more.

58 43.61%
  • No, I'm not out yet it's to risky.

24 18.05%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online photo albums

I use a photo hosting site at Village Photos. For $5 a month, I get:
    * 800 images up to 3MB each
    * 6000 MB monthly transfer (that would be 60000 100K image downloads)
    * Online tools include captioning, URL protection, private/public galleries, resizing of images, jpg compression and image rotation

I have used this service for over 2 years, and as far as I know it has never been down. And even though I post images here, I have never used even half of my monthly transfer. There are cheaper plans there too....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Removed!
    Village photos is not specific to us though. I had actually envisioned a similar plan as what you have over there.

There is'nt a bio page either or tips and tricks specific to our needs. These are things that I also want to include.

Thanks for your input though Dana.
    Read my monthly column On URNA And The Gender Society

Real women were built to be admired. Why be ashamed or hurt if you admire a well crafted copy or immitation?

The Satin Dreamer Vivian_Anne_1's Avatar

Thumbs up Online Photos

I think it is a good idea if it is controlled. I know a group that I belong to from Long Island called femmefever that has a couple of photo galleries. Since I am still in the closet and can not afford to have a professional makeover I have not had my picture taken, and besides I no longer live there so it is a moot point now.

initial design

your initial design is wonderful, and i voted yes to the idea. however, do you have the time to look at all the pics and be sure that the pics are relative and aspiring to other members. it would be a very bad thing if it became sexual instead of inspiring.

on a site i belonged to in the past a girl looked so much like me i thought it was my own pic, however she had a pair of earrings that i do not, she looked quite lovely, same dress and hair. i searched forever to find those earrings in catalogs and never have

`fair thee well on your mission, and may all your missions be fair'