(Punished) yes I lived most of my childhood in a children's home, one time I was caught wearing a skirt and a top punishment that time was to be sent to school the following day fully dressed as a little girl, wearing the clothes was not punishment as far as I was concerned the punishment came from all the other kids. So for quite awhile I made sure I never got caught, but the time came when I got caught again this time I was made to go to school for the whole week at the girl I learnt very fast how to look after myself as a girl that week didn't hurt that much. But living in a children's home life is not easy But at least I did not have to put up with some other things that were going on there and subsequently getting caught again was not as easy as going to school let's put it this way a cane and used, and one of the boys when I was about 14 or 15 came at me with an axe needless to say he fell down the stairs opps but guess who got punished again so no my early years of cross dressing was not easy. Now I can dress whenever I want to, I am not out to work so I don't openly display anything but I do wear nearly all female clothing a high viz jacket covers up most things.