Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is she too good to be real?

Sounds like a nice day with a great friend

I am glad it is working out for you, have a good time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I hope that I do not sount too much like I am braging, and don't whant any resentment, but all this is new to me as I have been in the closet most of my life and then some thing like this happens and I just want to tell all you girls about it. I appreciate all the comments and encouragement that you girls have shown to me and I thank you all for it. Love, Gena.

Platinum Member
    Congratulations on making a great new friend. I'm sure you've expressed your appreciation, but it wouldn't hurt to do it again!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gena Gurl View Post
    I hope that I do not sount too much like I am braging, and don't whant any resentment, but all this is new to me as I have been in the closet most of my life and then some thing like this happens and I just want to tell all you girls about it. I appreciate all the comments and encouragement that you girls have shown to me and I thank you all for it. Love, Gena.
    "Let she who is without pink fog, cast the first stone"....or something like that!

Have a great time and I look forward to your pic fest.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Ok, I just posted pictures of the first time my new friend Claire and I had wounderfull night of dressing and make-up. I think she did a great job on me for it being her first make over on me. The pictures are on the pictures threads. I will also post pics of her and I at our last attempt and I believe the result was better than the first. Let me know what you think. Thanks Gena.

Hey Gena! I'm just curious as to the title of the thread....who, exactly, are you referring to as too good to be be true? you or her? Lol
    Opposites attract: I think I took this concept of physics a bit toooo personally!! Hetero, Gay, Lesbian, Bi, TG, TS, TB, BP, BS, ET....I know I fit in there somewhere...but who cares!!! Happiness: lies in self progress, truth, love, and tolerance. I'm Me! No one else can be me but me. Ironic: is how society made me embarrassed to go out in public, and yet the biggest reason I wanna go out is to seek their approval. The fact that girls and guys both CD is an indication to me that there are parallels that exist that allow many of us, at times, to be able to actually feel what it's like to be that opposite sex...in every possible facet. the way they think, feel, react, speak, and more. It's a two way street that many of us intersect down the way. Soooo....Be happy with what you have and SMILE!! Kisses and Hugs to EVERYONE!!!!!

Gena, I saw your pics in the Gallery and you look great!

As to whether or not she is for real, if she's in your age group (late 50s, early 60s) and single, well it's difficult for ladies of this age to find available partners and it's been my observation that more mature ladies can have fun with the CDing if they feel the relationship is worth it. It's not the same as a younger woman starting out a life with a CDer whom she expects to be a father figure to their children and who is more concerned about what others will think or worried about the loss of a job should others find out. This isn't cut in stone, however, but there are an awful lot of lonely older divorcees/widows out there. And they can quickly establish what is important and not so important in their relationships.

So enjoy! Looks like you have a keeper!
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Gena, I saw your pics in the Gallery and you look great!

As to whether or not she is for real, if she's in your age group (late 50s, early 60s) and single, well it's difficult for ladies of this age to find available partners and it's been my observation that more mature ladies can have fun with the CDing if they feel the relationship is worth it. It's not the same as a younger woman starting out a life with a CDer whom she expects to be a father figure to their children and who is more concerned about what others will think or worried about the loss of a job should others find out. This isn't cut in stone, however, but there are an awful lot of lonely older divorcees/widows out there. And they can quickly establish what is important and not so important in their relationships.

So enjoy! Looks like you have a keeper!
    Reine, she is actualy 45 years old and that would make me 18 years older, but even in my male persona I've been told that I do not look 63. She is a super smart woman and attractive, and aked her why she likes doing this and she has told me that she loves the male/female in me. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by natacsha View Post
    Hey Gena! I'm just curious as to the title of the thread....who, exactly, are you referring to as too good to be be true? you or her? Lol
    Natacsha, love that name, I am most definitely refering to her a dream come true.

Sounds to me like she enjoys it.

Hopefully you will find yourself handcuffed to the (oops, almost violated forum decorum)