Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Colors?

What are your favorite Colors?

I find that the public in general thinks all we CDers and T-people love that pinkish lavender color and 'Rainbow' designs.
    For me I like all the basic colors of Red, Bright Blue, Strong Yellow, White white, and black, and a few pastels like pink and light green. I am NOT an earth tone Lady but can wear them well. Love Teal and bright Yellow but with my build and skin tone I can't wear them.

My drab male side likes Blacks with white or black T-shirts and or mono-colored long sleeved 'dress' shirts. And hates blue jeans.

Now what is your most Favorite color and why if you know?

When was the last time you saw a 'straight' male wearing a 'rainbow' colored T-shirt?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I really like blue. When I shop most of the clothes I buy are blue or have blue in them. I also love pink, I have a lot of pink panties and other lingerie.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Leslie,

For me, this is the beauty of a split gender expression, going beyond the drab.
    I too am a black and white, jeans and t-shirt kind of guy, but Reb likes floaty, loose fitting, soft, coloured materials.

Blues, Purples and Orange tend to feature to spruce up those otherwise black and white femme objects.

I still like black and white as a girl but the lines are then more classic than male functional. Vive la femme! My life is a whole lot more relaxed en femme, so I adore being who I am now.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Don't shoot me! Pink. Lavender, and coral are nice too. Prints would have to be leopard.

Hello Leslie,

As drab, I usually wear all earth tones. As Mal, I prefer reds, light greens and pinks, violets, oranges, yellows all in strong or pastel shades. The idea is I consciously try to stay away from whatever drab color I wear as drab.

The last time I saw a male wearing a rainbow colored T-shirt was in Hawaii. And the time before that, Hawaii.
    I like pink although Black and white work for me in female mode.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    In guy mode I wear basic black or white tee shirts & briefs. Jeans are black, brown or blue. If I have to put on a short sleeve collared shirt, it's usually a print of some kind in reds, blues, greens or browns. All dress shirt from my pre-retiree days hang in the closet ready to be donated.

Stephanie, likes prints in a rainbow of colors, especially floral prints. Most of my 83 dresses are prints. However, I do have solid colors. Of course, there is the basic black and solid red. As to my favorite garments, slips, I have a multitude of colors. However, I am still partial to pure virginal white lacy slips, followed by pinks, then red, and of course black. I make sure my slip, panty and bra always match the primary color of my dress.

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I like orange, maroons and yellows and alot of my dresses are black and white which make it very easy to match pumps with them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

To look at blue, to wear eart tones except in lingerie than. It got to be pink then white then black

My femme wardrobe is largely black, quite a bit of red, a lot of pink, and some blue denim. I have no lavender, no purple and no green. I am a bit color blind and with my limited fashion sense have to be careful when I mix colors.

Silver Member
    Black and bright red, preferabley with a sheen are my two favorite colors--silver and gold are next
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

I'm for lavender

But a bright pink is a close second. Then any of the pastel colors. I have a neon-green t-shirt that is almost too bright to look at when worn in sunlight.

That's my FEM wardrobe. My male clothes, when I was working were actually pretty brightly colored too. It's harder to find lavender and pinks in men's business-casual shirts but they are there; and becoming more common. I took some teasing about my color choices but a firm "I like it" was usually enough to dissuade further comment.

Enjoy life, you only get one try at it,
    Sandra1746

i love green the most for dresses skirts pants blouses and black is my favorite for lingerie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    When was the last time you saw a 'straight' male wearing a 'rainbow' colored T-shirt?
    That's a good question. Accept for Pride weekend I can't say I've seen any guys (straight or not) wearing rainbow colored t-shirts.

As for my favorite colors, well I'm afraid I do like those hot pinks, purple, and wine and plum colors. Yes I like the London 2012 Olympics color scheme! However, I hardly ever wear these colors en femme. I wear a lot of black and white when dressed. Hanging out at home in boy mode I do like to wear a hot pink tee and jeans
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Makeup addict!
    I love wearing blue, both as male and female. But I also like blue as a girl because I look fabulous in it. I also like red, black, and pink when I'm a girl

I have to say pink, but also like black and white.

I'll give you a single guess!
    Lacey

Platinum Member
    Hi Leslie, Blue is my favorite color and Orchids are my favorite flowers
    so you can see where this is going (Blue Orchid).
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    If tye dye counts, that's like ... the entire crew of pretty straight hippies that make up most of my friends :-)

I have to say, my favorite color is peach ... not quite orange, not quite pink.

Guilty as charged...pink, purple and lavender are my absolute favorites. I also love orange (my wife says it looks good on me) and blues.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The majority of my feminine wardrobe is (and take this for what it is worth because I only have three closets to choose from) Black, grey, red (or in that spectrum) and white. I do this so that I can make my meager wardrobe go further by mixing and matching. Also it makes me look slimmer don't cha think?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Red and blue for me mostly for outer clothes.

I love the feminine colors...pinks, pastels. As I get older I seem to be rebelling against all the years I wore drab male clothing. Now I have several bright male shirts in slightly girly colors.

my favs are pink yellow black lavender red but my fem closet has just about all colors in it i also like orange and blue Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Neutral ,,, Goes with every thing ,,,, Gotta be ready !!!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,