Thread: I almost went out!

Red face I almost went out!

Its just 10.15pm british time an im wearin a loverly long summer dress, tights ive got a bit of make up on lipstick eye shadow. an perfume which is nice. im sittin here all alone readin through these threads which are very motovational, an im drinkin from a tinnie, no not very lady like i agree' but more to the point i was just a few miniuets ago very temted to walk out the front door an have a quick walk around the block i sopose for a few brief moments i was feeling not that many people mix with me so what the hell! but then the causious side of me stept in! after all it is only just goin dark an the street lites are very brite once they kick in, an most of all its the DRESS Its not excatley very warm toninte in fact in a bit chilly an its drizzleing, an ive only got what women would wear on a hot summers nite, so im stil at home alone an in the closet.

Put a Hat on an go ,,,, No one will ever know its you ,, I would !!! Or get an Umbrella an go,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Platinum Member
    Sounds like its time to get some cool weather outfits!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi,

I borrowed my wife's jacket/hooded coat for my first trips, and as it was raining, an umbrella.
    Allowed more protection as I got out of the house, so I've now bought my own coat with a hood.
    That coat is now in the car ready for this weeks journey to the north west.

I appreciate the difficulty you will experience getting out if you haven't got a GG SO though.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

You can always start small. I'm an incredibly shy, anxious person in "guy-mode" so I took it slow with getting outside en femme. I started by opening the curtains in my apartment and upgraded to going out into the hallway in by building, and then trips through the parking lot. Since then, I've managed to go for a few walks at night, both on my own and with my friends. It's a great feeling. In some ways, I actually feel more safe/confident when dressed like that than I do in guy-mode.

There's no rush. Just keep making progress, pushing yourself a little more each time. At some point, you'll probably find yourself outside and think, "This feels amazing. Maybe I'll go for a longer walk than I'd planned".

Keep at it. You can do it.

No hurry. Take small steps. Enjoy yourself and be safe. )
    ~Amanda

I'm with Amanda... small steps. Once you start ging out you won't want to stop... having said that I haven't been out for about 3 months now and it is driving me nuts!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

It sounds like the middle of winter.
    You don't get much rain in Dec Jan like you seem to do in the summer.
    Buy winter clothes cover up and "Go Out!"
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Something to think of when u see someone tring to get into a car do u holler car thief or think oh he must of locked her keys in the car.The only one that is thinking that u are not a woman out for a walk is ourself.I go for walks and pass by people and talk to them i go in the store and buy things now dressed up.A few months ago i was afriad to go out much and thought everyone would point and laugh but it seems no one really cares much.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Going out when it is raining is the best time to go if you are a newbee to going outside. Why? Because there are less people around on the street when it's raining plus you can wear a hooded coat and/or an umbrella which partially hides your face. Trust me, people will take less notice of what going on around them when it's raining, all they want to do is get home and get out of the rain.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!