Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What EXACTLY did you do today?

Exactly? I breakfasted and smoked in the garden in women's casual, then had to get into man mode old clothes to mow the lawns and dig out weeds. Then lunch, and testing out a new recommended shaving method using hair conditioner as lubricant - that worked excellently, I'll try it again for special occasions. Then 20 minutes wasted putting on sunblock, realising it was tinted sunblock and washing it off again and replacing it with transparent sunblock. Then a stroll into town (ambiguous man mode) for a cuticle cutter and a snug sweat top. Certain amount of mutual embarrassment here with a young male SA, I hadn't expected that so didn't have a pre-prepared manner to deal with it.

Then home, yoga, tea, bath, lady mode, a number of gin & oranges and a spin round my favourite CD and TG forums.

Hi Freddy,
    Today was a very different day. I had to work on a day I usually have off. This was the only day this week i didn't under dress at work, needed to do manual labor in the warehouse.
    But arriving home in the late afternoon , I couldn't wait to take a shower and shave my face ( nothing else needs shaving since stated using an epilator ) . My wife asked if i was dressing tonight and I said, I'm just getting pretty. Panties, Bra, Forms, Corset, White strap tee w/built in bra ( to smooth everything out). Then it was time for Make-up. Smokey eyes, pink lipstick with gloss, and a new con-sealer, and ready to get dressed. Jean shirt, new frilly Magenta blouse ( gift from wife ), clear nail polish (still from manicure last weekend, gift from wife ), Pink toenails that I did myself. Wig on, accessorize, and I'm ready for a great evening at home. My wife said I accomplished PRETTY, I feel GREAT. Before I posted this reply, I Tightened the corset and achieved a 32" waist, down from 38", Thanx for the inspiration Freddy, I'll try to advance my transformation everyday. HUGS, Marguarite

I underdressed today like every day, I saw the women I have a crush on today and talked to her a little bit with no more of an idea where we stand.
    I didn't tuck but honestly I never tuck, I guess I'm lazy like that. I just finished my daily 4+ mile walk so its been a decent day I guess.

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    I wrote a post detailing what I did over the last 3 days.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

I've not done anything even remotely feminine today, or, for over the past 2 weeks, I feel I am on the verge of loosing my sanity.

If I don't find a solution soon, I'm afraid this will not end pretty.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/