Thread: caught big time

caught big time

i got caught this morning big time while dressed up, went out last night and had a few drinks, i was talking to this couple all night and i got so drunk i caught a cab home, now here's the bad part I always always always get changed back in to male mode before i go home, cause i live with my parents, but nope got so drunk i went home as jessica, when i dress at home i lock the door to get privacy, i went to my room didn't wake anyone up luckily took the heels off, and left the door 3/4 open and my mom came in the next morning, there's me fully dressed, heels on the floor, dress over office chair in a long pink nightie still with bra, stockings, make up and wig on, oh ooo, caught big time, luckily my dad was already gone for work, now i'm in my room dressed as a woman with mum there looking at me in shock, she has caught me before wearing the pink nightie but that was almost 3 years ago and that's all she thought i owned, so she walked closer and sat on my bed right near me and asked me how my night was, i replied "alright" then she asked me did i go out dressed like this i said "yes i did" mums response "hmm ok", i then opened up and told her "i wanted to go out last night and dress up as a lady to feel something different, to just express my feminine side and have fun" she asked me "did i have fun while being dressed as a women and did you have any problems"
    i said "no i didn't have any problems last night everyone was nice to me" she then said i wont tell anyone this but i don't want you coming home drunk and dressed like this again, if you want to go out dressed and drinking again please take a change of male clothes with you before coming back here, she left the room and i was confused and worried but also happy as well. i then got out of bed and walked out of my room still dressed and went to the bathroom to have a shower and freshen up, i walked into mums room and thanked her for understanding while wearing the nightie, i then walked back to my room, put some of my items away but left the pink nightie on and this time locked the door and went back to bed.
    but next time definitely getting changed before i come home

Sounds like that could have gone a *lot* worse. All in all, I'd say you left the door open both literally and figuratively! :-) Maybe this will be an opening for you to be even more open about yourself. I sometimes wonder what percent of our subconscious--maybe even our conscious?--is putting ourselves into situations so we expose ourselves and can quit hiding. I have a hard time believing the answer is "zero." Somehow, your story leaves me feeling more hopeful than anything!

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Yep. I agree. You were well and truly caught. It appears as though you are starting to spread your wings. Good luck.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Quote Originally Posted by Jess6887 View Post
    i then got out of bed and walked out of my room still dressed and went to the bathroom to have a shower and freshen up, i walked into mums room and thanked her for understanding while wearing the nightie...
    Think this through. You got lucky, some semblance of understanding from someone very close to you. But IMHO you showed disrespect in returning to the scene in said "pink nightie". Tomorrow is another day and there's no guarantee it will be as understanding as today might have appeared.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I think your mom understands you, and since she asked if everything went well, she's worried about your well being. Since she knows you're a crossdresser, the horse is out of the barn for her. I think the reason she wants you to come home dressed as a guy may be for the benefit of your father or other family members. She's obviously confused, but accepting and being rather careful about where she treads. She values your relationship and wants it to continue. But she may be worried about how he rest of the family will react.

I think you found a person to confide in, but take it slow, you don't want to creep her out. She could be a great friend and a great confidant.

You're a lucky person to have such an accepting mother,
    Staci

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Your mother is a wonderful person who loves and respects you. She has the total family to worry about, and is concerned how your dressing might affect them should they see you.

Your mother knows, but does she really know enough. She deserves to be informed to the extent she wants to know about crossdressing. there are a lot of stereotypes out there that really dont apply, and just serve to frighten the person who has no one to talk to you. Make sure you are available to talk to her at all times should she desire to talk. You can open the discussion by going to her and apologizing for coming home like that and disrespecting her house, but this is who you are, and the feminine side with crossdressing is a part of you. let her know you will not be doing that again, and you are available to talk to her should she desire to know more about crossdressing. Dont leave her out in the cold.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Omg that's like right out of a movie I wish I were the main character in!

That is sooo funny, yet ended up sooo nicely!

You go girl!

Hugs,
    Ann

Sounds like a win to me!!!

Of course I would probably die if that happened to me at this point...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I agree with the others that your mum does care about you but she probably knows nothing about CDing and is also thinking about the others in the house and how it might change the relationships between the people in the house if they all know. Sounds like she is cool with you going out dressed en femme but she doesn't want it happening in the house, and so of course, while you are "under her roof" so to speak, you have to abide by her rules. Just play it cool and do what she asks and you should be fine. It's up to you if you want to share more of your feelings about your CDing with her ... I would take her lead. If she doesn't mention it again perhaps you shouldn't either. Good luck.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Makeup addict!
    I think this went real well. This response could have been much worse. She could have screamed, taken your clothes away from you, or even kick you out of the house. Many parents would freak out to see that their son is a girl, but she seems to have taken it well. Maybe now you can dress more freely

Something witty.
    As many have said already, this definitely went way better than a lot of us could ever have hoped for. The 'parental bust' is perhaps the most nightmarish of all bust scenarios, that I would expect ends far worse than this good for most that have to endure it. You ran a massive risk but got away with it for the most part...just play your cards right and as Staci said, you might have a confidant and supporter in her in due time.

Yes, she gave you A "Permission." But, she asked you not to get drunk and screw up again! Honor that Request! And I think it's implied, but I think she is asking you to be discreet. So, I wouldn't be "Pushing The Envelope" just to see what you can get away with.

However, there is a question that is no doubt on her mind. If your Gay, you should tell her. If your not, you also need to make that clear. Her Fears for your safety probably stem from her experiences. In years gone by, Gay People, and a lot of T-Girls got their brains kicked in while hanging out around Bars. "Bashing" or "Rollin" used to be a favorite sport for hooligans.

See if she wants to talk about These Things, and be thinking about stuff that might reduce her fears.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 08-16-2012 at 01:43 AM.

I am straight, and she is worried about my safety but I have done many forms of martial arts over the years and I can handle myself I may not look it but watch out if you tick me off

To get to the bottom of it, I would urge you, if at all possible, to make plans to move to your own place. The door is begining to close on cheap housing, particularly rentals; it's as good a time as any to make that jump if you can. Then it's your house, your rules.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I wouldn't push it!!!!!! Being that you live home, your parents have rules that you have to abide by. Once you get your own place you can do whatever you want but in the meantime just do the right thing!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I wouldn't worry so much about being caught dressed by your mother as I would about getting so drunk you forgot to change your clothes. Being crossdressed in public is somewhat of a risk, but doing it while drunk could have serious consequences.

Crossdressers are targets for bullies and for pervertes. You could have been beaten, you could have been robbed, and you could have been raped. And being drunk, you would have had a hard time getting out of the situation or defending yourself.

Think about it. Seriously.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

You can treat it lightly but you were extremely lucky.
    An understanding mom to shelter you.
    Careful when getting a few too many drinks under the belt too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess, Moms are great arn't they.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Getting busted sometimes isn't as bad as we expect. Life has a way of working out.

There is a lot of good advice here. I suggest you read these responses carefully. Know something and having it thrown in your face are too different things. Mom set the rules, I would adhere to them. Dressing and drinking can be as fatal as drinking and driving.
    We were all young and did stupid things at one time or the other. It was nice you got through it intact.

Have fun and be careful

Platinum Member
    Honestly, Jess, I don't think this could have turned out any better. Your mother is obviously a very caring and accepting person. She's also apparently had some knowledge that you were transgendered from catching you in the nightie. The thought had to have crossed her mind before. So, now the question is where to go from here? I think, besides thanking her as you did, you can use this as an opportunity to engage your mom in a longer conversation about who you are and how you wish to live your life.

And by the way, I think you deserve credit for taking a cab instead of driving home under the influence!

Banned Read only
    To my thinking, there are two things present here. Your mom is understanding and accepting of who you are. It is apparent she loves you and cares for you. The second is concern for excess drinking. Any woman will tell you that too much booze equals loss of control of the situations. There are men who will treat you as no more than a sex object and rape you, just as much as a different guy will rape a GG. It is not necessary to get dead drunk to have a good time. I think she is concerned you may end a victim. Secondly, she may realize more than you others in the household would not react as she did.

I also agree, do not parade your cross dressing in front of your parents unless you are invited to do so.

I too am guessing you mom is more concerned about you getting drunk than she is about your cross dressing. And while you may feel you are able to defend yourself keep in mind that those who are intent on attacking us are cowards and either attact from behind to get the upper hand or are in groups which makes defending yourself that much more difficult. In short stay off the booze and keep your wits about you, the last thing you want is to end up in the drunk tank or a hospital beat to a pulp and in a dress.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

That sounds like the last thing I would want to deal with while still groggy, and probably still a little hung-over (knowing my drinking habits). I think you may want to consider being more open with your mother. The hard part, the coming out part, is already over.

People do dumb and careless things when they're drunk, and you're actually pretty lucky that the worst consequence of this binge was being caught by your mom, who seems at least semi-accepting about it. But I have to worry about where the drinking may be leading, and what much more serious things could have happened to you in that impaired state. I'd think long and hard about why, or whether, you need all that alcohol to have a good time, and consider dialing back on the amount you drink -- anytime really, but especially when dressed, which adds another level of vulnerability to your situation.

I do congratulate you for realizing you were too drunk to drive and dealing with that appropriately. But I wouldn't always count on your judgment being so sound about that.

- Diane