I went to lunch with some friends a while ago. And was suprised to see a young lady come in to eat that was absolutily astounding. She was slim, approximatily 5'9" and then had on 4" sandles in a black and white print. She wore no hose but had on white hot-pants type shorts that were very short but still desent and tight enough to reveal her thong inprint when she sat down. Her Blouse was black, button front with a collar then ruffles outlined the button placket and was open to the breast line that showed the hint of her black satin bra, the sleeves were elbow length and buttoned there to acsent her long arms. She had long dark brown hair on her shoulders and sunglasses set in her hair over her brow. The whole time she was there eating I couldn't help but admire the style she sported, it certainly wasn't business or even casual but somewhere in between with a big dash of fun and daring thrown in. So I decided to come home and try to emulate the stlye. I put together most of the outfit with exceptions, now comes the fun I have solid white 2" sandles, satin panties, off white shorts that are "short" but surely not hot-pants. The bra was easy got that covered and with my size and forms was much more pronounced, then I found a simular white ruffled blouse but it didn't have the shirt collar, put the makeup on as would for evening ware my long dark brown wig added my sunglasses some jewelery simular to the girls and was ready to chek out the style. I thought the mirror was mistaken because what I saw was nothing close to the sexy girl at the resturaunt but would be fine at a hog-killing festivale. One more look and I new I have to go to town and get a new mirror cause this one is definatily "BAD." Well the moral is even though the end results was "BAD" the fun was in the getting there and the antisipation, that girl won this one but there is another one out there somewhere that is wearing my style and I will find her.I will have better mirrors by then. But first I got to change into something less revealing! I have much more showing or bulging than she did, wonder how that mirror did that?

Do any of you ever have trouble with images that a lying mirror tries to reflect on you?