Thread: Help, new odd feeling

Help, new odd feeling

Sorry purging, all got a bit too much, thanks everyone who replied to me!
    Last edited by Glenda40; 08-20-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Hi Glenda, Welcome, as I have missed your intro. I believe that you are not alone in that feeling. Some here, have remarked on similar feelings. Also I think it can be marked up to a short feeling of depression, when we have to go back to our drab,[male], clothes. I would not worry too much about it right now. Just enjoy dressing when you can. I hope that helps.

I got the same feeling not long ago when I first dressed full in wig, makeup and all. The next morning even though the makeup was completely removed and the clothes were off and I had showered....I still saw a woman in the mirror and it scared me a little. I had to go to work and was wondering if it was all in my head or did I leave some makeup on or what.....no I guess I just saw the woman inside of me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    We all seem to have that feeling nothing to worry about.Kinda like coming down off a high.
    I find if I relax when golfing and think about trying not to hit the ball so hard it seems to go straighter and stays in the fairway.

Not uncommon.... mater of fact I get that feeling just about every day.... heading off to work.... in my male dress suit.... wing tips.... doesn't make me sad or anything just a feeling...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda40 View Post
    It was after a really bad day at golf where I was trying to hit the ball like a man, full force and getting no where (I really am going to try and swing it more lady like and see if that helps)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I find if I relax when golfing and think about trying not to hit the ball so hard it seems to go straighter and stays in the fairway.
    I was told this once too. I was playing a round with my boss and there were two women teeing off ahead of us on the first and my boss said as we looked on: "There ... look at that ... that's what we need to to do. Play like a woman. Slow down, don't try to hit it so hard and just swing though nice and easy"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I was told this once too. I was playing a round with my boss and there were two women teeing off ahead of us on the first and my boss said as we looked on: "There ... look at that ... that's what we need to to do. Play like a woman. Slow down, don't try to hit it so hard and just swing though nice and easy"
    That is what my instructor said relax and try not to kill the ball.LOL

Glenda, time will tell.

I will say that every time I tried to swing and hit the ball like a man, I usually failed.
    Having a slow, but thorough swing allowed me to make perfect contact with the ball, and get good distance down the fairway. I found out that golf is not a testosterone contest. The inertia of the club will make the ball travel, not how fast and hard you hit the ball.

We all go through our exploratory phases to find out who, and what, we are.
    At some point we find ourselves, and make the necessary adjustments to make the journey through life a happy one.

You may experience the woman continuing beyond the clothes and probably will have dreams where you are a woman.

You are not losing your mind but in my opinion discovering the first image of who you were in the first years of life which is your "natural" image and not the one you were taught through words so adopted

If your natural disposition is toward the feminine than eventually this will be the image you end up holding and it will feel weird to have an image of yourself as a man so you will feel like you are a woman going through the motions of being a man.

If you are equally comfortable holding both images in your mind than your two energies are balanced against each other and there is not conflict between your words (thinking) and your images (feeling)

We are most natural in the first years of life before we have developed language and so we "know" the world through images instead of "thinking" of the world in words and so you "knowingly" associate with (attracted to) who you know (feel) yourself to be and so you may have this image already in you so with very little provocation become what you already "know" yourself to be.

You are not losing your mind but discovering the one that was forgotten which feels scary like you are losing your grip on reality.

Gold Member
    Now I do not play Cow Pasture Pool, But today, after doing all my errands, and getting the mail,
    I could not wait to get into the house, put on my bra and forms, and my LBD. Now I am com-fee.
    Rader

Trying to crush the ball is a sure way to mess up a swing because rhythm and balance are far more important than the physical effort put into it. I got my first lesson from a pro when I was a pre-teen, and not all muscled up with testosterone. He started me off with a 9 iron, and wouldn't let me hit a wood until the fourth or fifth lesson. His excellent advice was to never swing any harder with a wood or long iron than I did with a 9 iron.

I scored as well when I was 12 as I did when I was 16, although I was capable of driving the ball a hundred yards further, and there must be some sort of lesson about people who aren't fogged by testosterone and male pride to be learned there. I just haven't been smart enough to figure it out!
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 08-19-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Play of the ladies tee and gain all those yards.
    I have played as a woman and using gentle swings I have been more accurate.
    Put me in drab... And big swing, clunk... Knock the ball off the tee and try again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.