Thread: coming out - Halloween

coming out - Halloween

Halloween is how I came out to one of my friends.
    I asked a gg friend of mine if they would help me dress as a cowgirl.
    When she and her friend came to my place to help, they were surprised how well I could transition.
    I had large attached forms, corset the works.
    They saw how good I looked and asked if I would do it again with them, they had fun and so did I.
    How did u come out to one of your friends?
    Do u still go out dressed?
    Was it fun?
    Did u get into any problems?

I still go out with the girls and one guy ... in a group.

At work on Halloween the girls working there wanted someone to dress as the recently retired office mgr. They decided it should be me. I said yes as long as they would help me get ready. Well I went to one of their houses in the AM and they did my makeup (my wife helped with the clothes, or so I told them).
    We had a great time and I did eventually tell one of them and she and her family are my most supportive friends. We have been out a few times with me as Nikki