Thread: CD spotting (by my wife)

CD spotting (by my wife)

My wife spotted her first possible CD today.

There was a guy in (sort of) full male mode in the grocery store, with his son. He was wearing lycra short shorts and had no hair on his legs. I noticed him, but after we got home, my wife said she noticed him also, and not in a good way. She described him as having waxed his legs. I thought he just took a razor to them.

What she didn't say anything about was the feminine looking employee. I did a double take because he had chin length hair, a feminine looking face and what almost looked like a baby bump.

More power to them.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I saw two FtM's at the Ky State Fair.
    My male friend noticed them too.
    They were sitting down so I sat next to them and chatted a bit while my friend went to pee and get a beer.
    He noticed my light pink toenails and didn't say anything I smiled back and said people like us are EVERYWHERE.
    He said yeah thats true so you're a tranny? I said MtF CD part time.He was pretty cool and I made a new friend so to speak.