Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If you could be a girl for a while, how long would you choose?

For the rest of my life
    Last edited by Sarah Summerfield; 08-24-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: missed word out

The Bean Town Babe Veronica James's Avatar
    I would like it for about a year or so I enjoy my masculine side, but the thought of me as a 26 year old female, I just can't resist!! I would have my fun then have it the way it already is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by julia marie View Post
    Would it have to be as a woman at the same age? Ugh. That would make me an old broad. Give me a month or two a year as a 25-30 year old woman, and I'm up for it.
    Thing is, even staying a man, if you ask if you want to be 10, 20, 30, etc years younger, a lot of people will want it. So if you say you'll get your youth back and become a woman, a lot of answers are going to be influenced by the promise of being young again.

As someone mentioned earlier, I really have no basis to base my answer on it if the change would occur on a regular schedule for a set duration. Ideally, I'd welcome the opportunity to experience life and the world as a woman, but while at times it is nice to "fantasize" and say that I would want to actually become a woman right now forever and ever, I am not sure if that is in fact what I would actually want.

At this point in my life, I see myself more as a very casual CD'er who experiments in it every now and then. So I guess my answer would be: "Lets get started right this second, but leave the duration opened ended. If I want to change back before the year is out, I will on the condition that I could change my mind the next second and switch back ot being a woman" And when I'm done for that year, I'll see you again this same time next year and we can start over again."

Look at all the TS ladies! Really, if you want to go full time, can you still be a CD?
    Well the boring answer is yes. CDing is literally what I'm doing, TG is what I am, TS is what I might be if I decided that was the right way...

If I could be 20 to 25 years younger for sure . But at my age I be an old broad would still try it for a few weeks .

Thumbs up Being a woman

I always wish I could be a woman...I would do it for life.

I would go with every Saturday noon to Sunday at noon.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Blue Orchid
    You made my day!
    EXCELLENT reply.
    I was pondering the right answer and kept thinking what this would do to the relationship with my wife.
    Hmmmm.
    If I was single I would want to be Female all the way for 6 months.
    Then I would have 6 months to ponder if being a full fledged woman is right for me.
    Since I am married.
    I think i would take the magical change for 3 months and see how my loving wife liked Bobbi as a full breasted Bobbi.
    But like Noleena said I am not going to win any beauty contest, But it would be amazing to wake up each morning and see me!
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

I'd go for being a girl 24/7 all year, every year.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Yull be SORRY !! LOL,,,,What will happen when you have to get your truck fixxed ? Or some Construction done around the house ? You know those MEAN ol Men are going to take FULL Adavantage of a Lil Lady in Distress !! LOL,,,,
    God I hope so.
    Proud Daughter of the South
    http://www.facebook.com/loren.smith.581

Okay, hear are the results so far. (I had to interpret the answers as best I could to get these results.)

42% (25 people) wanted to be a woman full time.
    19% (11 people) maybe full time.
    39% (23 people) wanted to be a woman part time.

Is anyone else surprised that 61% said full time or maybe full time?

Does this mean that a large percentage of CD'rs want to be women? Or does it just mean that the more you want to be a woman the more likely you are to answer this sort of question? Or just that a lot of TS people were answering? (6 answers seemed obviously TS to me.)

I'd love to be a woman full time for 6 months to a year. Or a part time woman for at least that long.

I will sign up for the one week - only to try - later who knows.
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

Banned Read only
    I would go for full time for the rest of my life with one stipulation: when I was changed I'd want to be 16-18 to start and then age naturally from there. That would allow me to be a true woman. If I changed as I am now I would be a 56 year old woman. I'd miss all of the things that would make being a woman so appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    Have thought several times about a movie along these lines, maybe a takeoff on "The Mask" where three people who are CDs would find a wig that would slowly transform them into lovely women. The degree of change would be proportional to the length of time wearing the wig. The plot would revolve around each person's struggle with how much they wanted to change and how much they may have to surrender or gain for the complete change. For the person who left the wig on the longest, it would be permanent hair and not removable. A well written screen play could give some real insight to those issues with which we have all struggled at one time or another. And honestly, I do not know how long I would choose.
    I like that Idea. (but I'm quite sure I'd glue it on) CD or what ever I am (just being me)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Andrea, Let me ask my wife first to see if it's ok first.
    that is very funny
    Last edited by MssHyde; 11-21-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

What I would do is enjoy myself....of course it would be complete with no 'remnants' to remind me.
    As for duration...would depend on circumstances that particular year, but it would be at least a week....at least...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Complicated question. There are a lot of factors there that are involved in this bit of magic. If I were to become a girl would I also come with all the necessary "girl knowledge" as if I had been born and raised a girl? What kind of complications would there be with existing family, childeren, friends etc? Assuming all this stuff would be worked out as part of the magic I would love to be on board all the way ASAP but would like to retain the option to switch back in a reasonable period of time. Maybe I never really wanted to be a girl/woman but only like certain parts of their life but assuming I had the knowledge and no relationship issues (magic is great) I would like the first try to be about one cycle menstural or otherwise just to see if it was really how I have always felt that it would be. There are parts of a woman's life I have never envied but there are parts of my male life I could do just as well without also.

Where is that magician.
    Hugs, Kath

Forever and forever. I love it that could be after eight years of 24/7 it just might be.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It is an interesting question. By leaving the workplace out changes a lot. Also the fact that this is miraculous and instantaneous it makes it easier to explain. In those terms I would choose immediately to be a woman and I would never look back. It would be like a fairy tale come true and winning the lottery at the same time.

In my view all of my family and friends would be shocked but the change would be unexplainable and to them would not be the case of something I made a choice on so I could not be thought of as someone like what I really am. It would take the blame off of me and make it easier.

Oh yes, the change would have to be complete even including what is between my legs. As far as the question of whether I consider myself a CD, or TS...well I guess this post would be self evident.
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 11-21-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    As much as I have the desire to be a girl, at this point I'm well into middle age, and wouldn't want to be a fifty-ish overweight homely female. I'd have to go back into time to be the girl I wanted to be; pretty, at least average in looks. But the desire never goes away, even though it's an impossibility.
    I think I would rather be a homely lady than a handsome man any day.

I would try it for a month first (if i could choose an age ) .Then maybe longer if it was all what i thought it would be even at my older age .I would still try to be an older mature women who you could look at and say hey !!! .She looks damn good for her age and looks like she enjoys being a girl ! .The only reason i say this is i see some older ladies and the way they dress it seems as if they have just givin up being femine ??
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I'm not sure how long I would want to be a girl but I would definitely want to go back to high school and experience all the school dances over again! I've always wanted to have the experience of homecoming dress shopping and getting ready for when my date picks me up.

I would pay double if I could be a girl and be young!! What a difference in the clothes I could wear....what I could do with the extra time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    I'll start off this way, I have always wanted to be a girl, AND I MEAN ALWAYS!!!!!! If the magic spell was cast and I had a choice, the answer would be a resounding ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! I WOULD NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER RETURN TO BEING MALE!!!!!! I like myself soooo much better as a woman even though it takes more effort to achieve what I desire.

Molly
    My life EXACTLY!
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 11-22-2012 at 06:19 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Banned Read only
    It has been almost 25 years for me. Not quite long enough. Ask me again when I'm 100.