Thread: what is

what is

ok we all talk about cding but what is the worst tine or best time you had an what was the lonest tine you dressed was you ever dressed an cood not change back an for long

Gold Member
    Worst time? That is a hard one Lori. I have a good time when I am out and I haven't had an embarrassing outing. So it is hard to identify anything as being the worst.

Likewise, the best is usually the last time out. I love to get out with others and socialize. So each outing it very good in that aspect. But if you look at it from the duration aspect, going to Diva Las Vegas for a week solid definitely ranks up there. Each of the last two years has been a solid week as Sue.

So what about you? What are your best and worst times?

The worst time I was a the beach I was wearing a Demi skirt and a with top. There were these two guys that kept following my GF and I and harassing us.
    The best time is when I go out to our favorite bar like last night. I will dress as a women all the time accept when at work I dress as a man.

I walked around my friend’s country estate on Wednesday evening for an hour in a short party dress and 4” heels. [he was away for a few days]
    The wind had got up but it was still a balmy evening. To feel the breeze on my legs, the smell of my perfume, the click of my heels, and holding a nice glass of wine was magic.
    I have never felt so feminine.

I will remember that evening for a long time.

The worst time was getting dressed and hearing my [now ex] wife driving up to the house unexpected.

That was years ago so now it’s all good.
    I am a lucky girl and know it.

SUZY

There were a lot of good times when I was twenty and living with six other girls.
    I went to work as a guy but came home and turned into a girl.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Worst times when caught by parents as teenager a few times before being accepted. Best times we had a four + week layoff at work, spent entire time as Starla including two week vacation out west grand canyon, vegas aera.

My worst time was when I had car trouble and had to walk home wearing four inch heels in drifted snow! I love shopping enfem so every time I go shopping is the best time!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The worst time was when I was in a sports bar and no one knew I was TG and I thought the girls I was talking with did. I made a statement that gave it away.One girl said very loudly YOUR A GUY.
    Some guys started making comments and walking my way. In the words of Ron Whit. I don't know how many of them it would have taken to whip my a** but I know haw many they where going to use.
    As for the best easy last weekend when my wife and I went out for the first time together.
    Now being dressed and not being able to go back to guy mode. Only my own mind has stopped my and have went months with out Down dressing.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Plenty of great times but one stands out as stellar.
    A GF of mine has an all girl 80' rock band in Louisville Ky and their guitar player had to go out of the country on family business.Sarah called me and asked if I wanted to fill in for a few shows they had booked.I said sure.She said one stipulation you have to be dressed as Tracii (she knows about me).
    I jumped at the chance and had a fantastic time.
    Bad time was 2 thugs were giving be a bad time and I had to defend myself and that is tough in heels.The bigger one pulled a knife on me.
    Luckily I was able to go into combat memory mode and take the knife away from him.That ended the fight and they ran off.I was scared trust me.
    Longest time in girl mode 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Plenty of great times but one stands out as stellar.
    A GF of mine has an all girl 80' rock band in Louisville Ky and their guitar player had to go out of the country on family business.Sarah called me and asked if I wanted to fill in for a few shows they had booked.I said sure.She said one stipulation you have to be dressed as Tracii (she knows about me).
    I jumped at the chance and had a fantastic time.
    Bad time was 2 thugs were giving be a bad time and I had to defend myself and that is tough in heels.The bigger one pulled a knife on me.
    Luckily I was able to go into combat memory mode and take the knife away from him.That ended the fight and they ran off.I was scared trust me.
    Longest time in girl mode 3 days.

SEE Ya should have tagged me in ? You always do that ,,, Try an keep all the FUN to your self ,,, High Heels ,,, I told you they were to high ,,But nooooo,,,, Next time wear the flats like me ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Stacy hunny will U be my bodyguard?
    But the heels were soo right for the outfit I had to wear them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Worse time? Can't recall. SCARIEST TIME? Gas gauge BELOW empty on the Vegas Strip at midnite and not a station in sight! And, I was dressed in THIS!

81906.jpg

PS: I found one! And, was so happy I had NO PROBLEM paying the clerk and pumping gas like any other Vegas hooker would!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The way you look is the most impotent thing.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

The worst time was when my wife found out and I dressed for her the first time. I was seriously embarrassed.
    The best was some time later when she took me to a mall shopping and I was out dressed for the first time.

The longest period for me was last October. We went on a girls only vacation and traveled around New England for a week. I was dressed the entire time and had only my clothes and none of "his" so it was Cheryl or nothing. By the time the week was over I actually dreaded coming home. I hate the fact that I had to go back to those drab things that still remain in the closet. I'm hoping we can do it again next year.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    The longest I've gone without any possibility of changing back to any male mode at all...probably the last cross country drive from Minnesota to Texas. I locked all my male stuff in a suitcase for two days of driving.

Worst time...hmmm, like Sue, above, I having diffculty even trying to think of one. The best times...probably being hit on by several women at a gay nightclub. Must have been something in the air...or the drinks that night. For the record, I demured on the offers, but had some great conversations.

The worst time was this weekend. See

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...willl-robinson

The longest I have been dressed was on a recent business trip. I was stuck in a town for the weekend with nothing to do. I dressed when I got off work Friday afternoon, and didn't go back to boy mode till Monday morning. It was a great weekend.