Thread: Dear Diary and other things

Dear Diary and other things

So I’m sitting here all dolled up for the 3rd day in the row with my new forms tucked in place and feeling rather girly. I can’t believe what a difference it makes to have the natural shape, weight, and feel of breasts, and they way they fill out my dress and tops.

The family is away for a week’s visit to relatives, so I’ve dedicated some time for Anna in a way I haven’t done for years. After several shopping trips for lingerie, hose, three skirts and a half dozen tops I’ve been able to look in the mirror and see the half of me kept hidden for such a long time. I’d had short spells in the past few years of being able to dress for an hour or two, never long enough to sort of get into the routine of being a woman. Now that I have, a couple things stand out:
    Being a woman is really hard work! The time invested in makeup, nails, hair, and clothes is mind boggling.

I decided to apply the medium length Kiss press-on nails that I’ve used previously but this time was able to keep them on for a couple days straight. Wow, does having even short nails change the way you touch things. Suddenly I couldn’t open a can of soda without a tool. Using the TV remote, cell phone, and digital camera became exercises in futility as I tried to hit the buttons without popping a nail loose. Keyboard typing is getting better but my error rate is twice what it usually is. I switched to the short nails and things improved.

I love my new 40C forms, but they are HEAVY! In the past I’ve used a creative way of filling out my bras by using the very thin polyethylene bags the newspaper comes in, with about 12 oz. of water. If you do it right and the bags don’t have holes from the toss into the driveway they are very conforming to the bra and give a wonderful feel and bounce. There is a trick to twisting it shut to not leak, and done correctly the knot makes a nice nipple shape.

I’m really glad I didn’t go for the 40D forms. I recall someone saying to think small when buying forms, which is kind of counterintuitive but very good advice. My back ached for the first few days as I had to re-adjust my posture. Never would have guessed the weight equal to a couple bags of Oreos strapped to my chest could cause this! If I had it to do over again, I would have gone for the 40B. I also found out that the 40C forms will not fit into a 40C bra. I had to buy all new 40D bras to cover everything and not have them stick out in places.

One interesting thing I found by accident: I have a Maidenform “Control It” compression cami that I had purchased to hold in some growing love handles. Amazingly enough, it holds the forms in place really well, allows some nice jiggle, and is much more comfortable than a bra. I wouldn’t use it in public where something could fall out or move around, but at home it’s a nice addition and helps slender my figure too.

One continuing issue has been applying makeup. I wear about 2.50 power reading glasses for up-close things, and it’s rather difficult to apply makeup with glasses on. Using a lighted shaving mirror helps a little, but it isn’t strong enough to be able to apply mascara and liner. Any ideas?

I’ve gotten so used to the tickle of my earrings on my neck, when I’ve had to take them off to go out in boy mode it feels like something’s missing. I keep pulling on my lobe to see if they have fallen off. I do wish there was a way to make clip earrings more secure without feeling like someone was using a C-clamp on your ears. If I loosen them up to feel comfortable they fall off with anything but the lightest earrings. I’ve tried using small pieces of foam but haven’t found any thin enough.

Finally, a funny story: Last night I let the dog out in our private back yard for her final duty, and she got wind of something in the front yard and bolted. Calling desperately did nothing, and I was in a tizzy getting the heel straps, skirt, top, and bra off so I could change into boy clothes and chase her down. With the longer nails on I couldn’t get one of the hooks out of the bra clasp, so I had to peel it off and jump into some jeans and a T-shirt. I figured by that time she was long gone, so I run out front and don’t see her anywhere. I went inside to get a flashlight and she’s standing by the back door waiting for me with a look like “what’s the problem?”.

Well gals, thanks for letting me share my new experiences with you. It’s such a comfort knowing that a whole community is out there with support and caring.

With much affection,

Anna

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sounds like you are able to have a really in depth experience for awhile, and enjoying it. Hope you enjoy the remaining days as much. thanks for sharing with us.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

These little inconveniances are what make everlasting memories. Also, helps you to learn to maintain control and think things through. Nothing like experiance to make a CD'er better understand and empathize with the GG's. Aint it fun?

You made me smile with your story here - thank you

very well put, sounds so familiar. Despite all the hassle, I wouldn t give it up.

There's nothing like "real" brest forms. I spent a good deal of money on mine but they fit so well they feel like part of me. They are "self stick" and I haven't even tried that feature yet.

I used the "water" boobs for years and used the weight of them to help me select my silicone boobs. While every CDer's fantasy might be "J" cup boobs, normal women are usually closer to a "C" cup so that's what I selected. I'm happy with them.

As for the earrings, I've decided to get my ears pieced if my wife is not uncomfortable with it. There is just such a bigger selection available and the clip ons do hurt most of the time.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Full immersion into life en femme can be quite a revelation. Women have to do a lot of things that men never give a second thought to...like typing with long nails, or putting on make up despite far sightedness. With practice, you'll be able to get through your morning routine a good deal more quickly - my wife can get put together for work in about 40 minutes....I'm still learning, but I've got it down to about 45-50.